Henning Cherry Bomb Plex Channel...double boosted vid

mctallica1

Haven’t posted a vid in quite a while....was jamming on the Cherry Bomb yesterday and stumbled into this tone, which I REALLY liked.

It is the Plex channel, double boosted with an SD-1 and a Maxon OD808. I’ve never really experimented with stacking boost pedals until recently, but wow do I like it!

Guiterrez Juggernaut with an EMG 81 in the bridge, MXR 10 Band EQ in the loop, cutting 500 about 6. I also have the mids on the amp lower than I usually do....about 10 o’clock. I thought it was a great thrashy tone.

Recorded with my iPhone camera....just some random sloppy riffing.

Hope all is well with everyone!
T

Last edited:
Nice brother! I been jammin on my line 6 spider jam the last year. (Not kidding) 😂
Nice little indoor amp. Built in drums and bass and the recording features are great.

• Love
Reactions: jcj
Double boost for the win. With a 2203 it's my SD1 and OD1X. With my 72 1959T it's the OD1X and Joyo Ultimate Drive...lol.

Thanks Guys!

I am very new to double stacking boost pedals, but on the Plex channel, I absolutely love the tight squish it brings.

Thrashy rhythm heaven for me!

Sounds great! Love your clips.

I just recently started experimenting with double boosting since getting a Decibelics Angry Swede V2. Boosting my 50 watt JMP with a Lone Wolf Minotaur and blending in just a tad of the Angry Swede before that.

Back