Herbert Weak

i think its time for a fresh set of power tubes. You can change the pres too... i would...if u play alot. If you dont , your pres may be ok.

PaulyPanacea":2fm8yoii said:
hahaha. funny Poppa. and i will hold you to that!! i look good with a soldering iron!!
:LOL: :LOL:
I just pictured Pauly doing the "Pauly Stomp" with soldering iron in hand approaching his first Herbert build.

slyvren":2ikpa0zh said:
PaulyPanacea":2ikpa0zh said:
hahaha. funny Poppa. and i will hold you to that!! i look good with a soldering iron!!
I just pictured Pauly doing the "Pauly Stomp" with soldering iron in hand approaching his first Herbert build.

well played!!! now i have a signature stomp. My stock is rising!!!

PaulyPanacea":2992xlua said:
slyvren":2992xlua said:
PaulyPanacea":2992xlua said:

Of course you have a "Signature Stomp", I said so !!!!! :rock:

Although you have great tone, I think Poppa thinks your a Jugg magnet........

MARK2C":25ldp8eu said:
PaulyPanacea":25ldp8eu said:
slyvren":25ldp8eu said:
PaulyPanacea":25ldp8eu said:

Of course you have a "Signature Stomp", I said so !!!!! :rock:

Although you have great tone, I think Poppa thinks your a Jugg magnet........

I can see the new ad campaign now. Pauly playin thru random other amp and he's all lonely playing the blues... He plugs into a Diezel and he's playin metal and instantly surrounded by several pairs of giant juggs.

you guys are too much!! and yes i am a jugg magnet. Chicks dig me. I cant help it. And its not cuz of the $10000 Diezel rig either!! :LOL: :LOL: maybe because im a funny guy . or have a great beard!! :rock:

sorry for totally hijacking this thread...but it wasnt my fault!

PaulyPanacea":16njz7g5 said:
you guys are too much!! and yes i am a jugg magnet. Chicks dig me. I cant help it. And its not cuz of the $10000 Diezel rig either!! :LOL: :LOL: maybe because im a funny guy . or have a great beard!! :rock:

or your dashing good looks :inlove:

A Wood

PaulyPanacea":2hadtuv6 said:

Don't lie, it's because you stick a radiator hose in your pants before you go on stage. :LOL: :LOL:

see, not all of us can be the single, disease -free Andy Wood... :LOL: :LOL: but i guess it could be my dashing good looks

and thats not a radiator hose...its a live anaconda :jedi: :jedi:

slyvren":237v31is said:
PaulyPanacea":237v31is said:

:hys: And a big HELL YEAH face to go along with it!!

Pauly - it's yer calling Brethren!! Get in there and OWN it!!

V. :LOL: :LOL:

Back