Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

No problem, this is gold!
I won't delete anything unless it's been reported multiple times and even then, it's gotta be pretty bad :)
Oh, I don't doubt that, Tyler. You guys rock big-time. :thumbsup:

As I mentioned earlier, I've seen many threads over the years in other forums with exactly the same title (word-for-word) and they've all been assumed to have been created by bots and deleted forthwith.

With this in-mind it was a reasonable assumption on my part that it'd be interpreted the same way here, hence my plea.

Sorry about the hence-and-forthwith talk, mate. Sometimes it just slips out. :LOL:

I have six questions for you Yaraha. Why do you potty in your shoe? Why do you wear your potty shoe to temple on holy days? Is it easier to get a taxi license for an auto rickshaw or an elephant? Do you have to duck when the train goes through tunnels? When I call tech support,, why do you tell me that your name is Dave? And the final is more of a statement than a question. Javed Miandad is a better batsman than Sachin Tendulkar.

nah nah just try to understand that you should not act like an boss in someone else home ( whore ) so its my thread. and if you want to boast your nonsense than create your own and give blow job to anyone who came there.

but i dont want that you suck mine here cuz its not related to your whorehood and brothel. understand it ? rand

but i dont want that you suck mine here cuz its not related to your whorehood and brothel. understand it ? rand

What, you don't like suck dick?

BTW does it bother you when people eat your reincarnated relatives? :ROFLMAO:
fmbc8az.jpg

nah nah just try to understand that you should not act like an boss in someone else home ( whore ) so its my thread. and if you want to boast your nonsense than create your own and give blow job to anyone who came there.

You are really preoccupied with that tiny bump you call a penis. You really need to stop thinking about gay oral sex all day long. You just need to accept that you are gay, admit it to your cult and find yourself a boyfriend. They will accept you, because they all wear pink robes, live in houses full of men, sell flowers and sing and dance together all day. They are all just as closeted as you.. In the long run it will save you a lot of money that you spend on male prostitutes and help to keep you from catching the sexually transmitted diseases that you don't already have. It also might encourage you to bathe more than once a month. Understand it?

I think I finally broke him.

i dont care for your thinking ( broken whore ) and hold there cocks nicely at once. ( like an good randi ) and tell them that you are an good dog.

but im not interested in whores like you. who thinks that they makes sense in someone else home by acting like an lion, but you are an dog who is trying to please his masters.

hahaha good

No, he said it and it was harsh.

Re-read the thread if you want to check - I haven't been harsh or rude; it's not the way I roll... or swing. I like to have a laugh 'though, as I'm sure you do. :LOL:

You haven't answered my question about where the new spirits come from as population increases. I asked in post #2 and have been patient. Thanks man.

i dont care for your thinking ( broken whore ) and hold there cocks nicely at once. ( like an good randi ) and tell them that you are an good dog.

but im not interested in whores like you. who thinks that they makes sense in someone else home by acting like an lion, but you are an dog who is trying to please his masters.

hahaha good
You really are obsessed with cocks and whores. I guess all that chanting is just a facade to act as a diversion from what you are really thinking about all day. I hope for your sake that you find a husband or a wife to channel all of that restless energy. Your sexual daydreaming and obsessing really isn't very healthy for your psyche. You might get reincarnated as a frog, or a rabbit, or a dog or a goat. I suspect that you were a dirty dog or a randy old goat in a previous life, humping everything that moves. Do you still hump everything that moves? I bet you want to.

Back