Here's some Jazz Rock for ya..

midnightlaundry

I collaborated on a Jam..
'Some great players on this.
Fish out of water, but I gave it a try..

Amp is a Sig:X. I like this amp a lot..

Check out the first Track SHALLOW WATERS

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/1146626851&color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="" title="Midnightlaundry" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Midnightlaundry</a> · <a href="" title="Shallow Waters" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Shallow Waters</a></div>

Last edited:
I collaborated on a Jam..
'Some great players on this.
Fish out of water, but I gave it a try.
I didn't smash the final mix, so it sounds better louder..

Amp is a Sig:X. I like this amp a lot..

Great job. Really enjoyed that. Kudos for posting this on the www #1 cock rock forum too. If you reference “lay it down” in your title, you’ll get more listens here for sure.
🤣🤣🤣

LOL, thanks..
Yeah, I posted the Title and then I was like oh shit..
Most on here are splitting hairs on 35 year old topics and don't wanna hear no JAZZ ROCK.. LOL
But there are some really great players that lurk and even post on here..

LOL, thanks..
Yeah, I posted the Title and then I was like oh shit..
Most on here are splitting hairs on 35 year old topics and don't wanna hear no JAZZ ROCK.. LOL
But there are some really great players that lurk and even post on here..
Your correct. There are some great players lurking here that have moved on from the 80’s. Again, great post . I really enjoyed the tune and your playing.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not above any of this shit. I find a lot of the topics on here interesting even if I chime in like a caveman..

Thanks for listening..

Received report that the link to SC isn't working. Added the link myself and it still doesn't work for some reason.

Tried dragging directly to the posting window as well as using the media-embed feature, neither of which worked unfortunately.

Back