Hey guys check out my band Cancer Bats' new song!

scoeb city

Hey guys! my band Cancer Bats just posted a new track from our new album "Bears, Mayors, Scraps and Bones" the song is called scared to death.

I used a Diezel Herbert, Morris XSIII, and a Kerry King JCM 800 combined for the rhythm tracks with 2 4x12 FL Diezel Cabs, and one vintage Marshall Cab

the verses have a Foxx Tone Machine pedal on em to get the fuzzed out tone.

and for the lead tone I used a Diezel VH4 and a Marshall 76 MKII JMP with A Rocktron Black cat moan pedal in parts and a Dunlop Dimebag Custom Wah on most of it .

thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/cancerbats

Your version of the Beastie Boys "Sabotage" absolutely ROCKS! Heard it on edge102 in T.O. several times!

Well done!!!!!!
:rock:

I hear everything from Alexisonfire to Ramones to Slipknot to...to...

CANCER BATS!!!! :rock:

Hell guys, bang up job!! :thumbsup:

V.

killer job. i am a big fan of your last CD. you guys have your own vibe and that's hard to come by lately...

hail destroyer!!!

I saw you guys on Headbanger's Ball some months ago and far and away, your song caught my ear more than any of the others. Great sense of groove, awesome guitar lines, not dependant on tired ass thrash beats like a lot of bands out there. :thumbsup:

Thats some ripping tone man!
I absolutely love you guys, you've got some crazy groove going on in your songs. You fellas have to make a stop in St. Johns, Newfoundland again, I missed you last time. :cry:

Back