Hmmmmmmmm...

Sam Laming

diezel.png

This = a photoshop of the dude who has the silver Herbert but I'm contemplating doing so... Anyone else done this?

Hi Sam,

that dosn´t blow me away. Sorry but I don´t like it. The silver frontplate is really hot. I´m looking to do that with my VH4 and my Herbert too but the green one... :doh:

But that´s only my opinion. If you are pleased with that, you have to do it. It´s a matter of taste :rock:

Uwe

That's fine, indeed - it's a matter of taste and it's nice to be on a forum where people don't insist their taste = fact :thumbsup:

I think I like it... kinda not sure :LOL: :LOL: I thought the Silver Herbert was alright... but I think a Silver VH4 will be excellent! Please show me when you do that :)

Not a big fan of the green tbh... :no:

Does that T O N guy play a Herbert? Sorry for my ignorance....

Sam Laming":3aecv0kb said:
This = a photoshop of the dude who has the silver Herbert but I'm contemplating doing so... Anyone else done this?

Let's see the silver herbert.

Haha, wow, others actually like it :D The silver one = 'sevenstringer's from here:
Herbert001.jpg

Looks very cool with the matching-silver-covered cab :thumbsup:
Rig.jpg

I like the green. Not that I would do this, but if you have to pick a color, bright neon green would be my first choice. Add some blacklighting too, make sure the paint responds to blacklight - that would glow very nicely, kinda like the old Trace Elliots.

2vrolijk_08.gif

Actaul glow in the dark paint :LOL: :LOL: I'd love that... hmmmmm...

And Joey, I wasn't suggested I wanted Silver, that was just for a dude who asked - green all the way! Just got to find a local powder coater-er... bit scared to do it myself.

If you do the green grill you should switch the LED's out for green one's. I think someone should blue anodize their grills and metalize the Diezel logo with silver paint or have a buddy who is good with CNC's machine an aluminum one.

Nice!!! I really like the green.. But i think it does look a little off with the silver over the knobs. If you made that part with black with the green on top :rock: .

Kinney Hickey does not play Diezel amps. I believe he uses some kind of mesa now days.

Back