HNAD to me! Bogner 3534 50 watt content

Draelyc

Welp, I got too old to lug my big Shiva head around to rehearsals & gigs any more. So I sold it and my Suhr Badger mini rig, and got me my first brand new amp in I don't know how many years. And it got here TODAY!!!

So here's a long, rambling, but (for me) EXCITING unboxing & playthru vid of my BRAND NEW BOGNER XTC 3534 50 WATT HEAD!!!

Sounds amazing right out of the box ~ cannot wait to get it fully dialed in & integrated with my pedalboard.

Meanwhile, SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

(Playing begins around 6:50ish, I think…)

View attachment 1264076

Welp, I got too old to lug my big Shiva head around to rehearsals & gigs any more. So I sold it and my Suhr Badger mini rig, and got me my first brand new amp in I don't know how many years. And it got here TODAY!!!

So here's a long, rambling, but (for me) EXCITING unboxing & playthru vid of my BRAND NEW BOGNER XTC 3534 50 WATT HEAD!!!

Sounds amazing right out of the box ~ cannot wait to get it fully dialed in & integrated with my pedalboard.

Meanwhile, SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

(Playing begins around 6:50ish, I think…)

View attachment 1264076

It's a great amp! I loved mine, 3 channels is just overkill for me. I liked how the red channel was subdued and not an out of control mess like the 35. The 50 is much more raw and organic sounding. They did a great job on that amp. The loop volume is fantastic too, as is the loop itself.

It really sounds great. I hope you enjoy I.
I know some guys struggle to get Bogner to cut live in a band setting since they tend to not be as aggressive as something more in the Marshall vein but I love how Bogner sound and how they feel under the fingers. They always feel good to play.
I was thinking of getting a Splawn as my next rig but I've been craving a Bogner again. My one Bogner is my Shiva 20th Anniversary.

It really sounds great. I hope you enjoy I.
I know some guys struggle to get Bogner to cut live in a band setting since they tend to not be as aggressive as something more in the Marshall vein but I love how Bogner sound and how they feel under the fingers. They always feel good to play.
I was thinking of getting a Splawn as my next rig but I've been craving a Bogner again. My one Bogner is my Shiva 20th Anniversary.
The 50 watt is definitely more raw and vintage sounding. It has a bit of Bogner flavor, (of course), but it's definitely a cutting amp with a great higher mid-focus. It leans more into the Marshall camp.. I really dug that amp. 3 great USABLE channels. I especially liked how the red was an extension of the blue and not a total mess like the 35, or the EVH.

I’ve been wanting to check one of these out. I had the 35w and never was inspired when playing and got bored really fast. I always felt like the blue channel was lacking and needed the boost on which is weird because I’m not really into using tons of gain so I’m a bit leery about trying to 50w. I’m hearing pretty much the same in this clip

Back