hope you get your Hagen today Uncle Mo

:hys:

Aaaaaw shit man, that was perfect. NO, I haven't received my Hagen yet - not sure if it's even in Canada yet, today was a national holiday, so my guess is - it's sitting somewhere between me, the distributor, and the ocean. Somewhere.

No sweat though man, I've got enough love to get me by :thumbsup:

I'm certain it won't be kept secret when it finally does arrive - and hey, in the interim, I'm getting some freebies from Tone Monster and Reza I am sure :rock: :rock: :rock:

Mo...Uncle Mo

Uncle,

we will get the amp through the customs on Monday.
And then it depends how the amp should shipped.
DHL would be fast.

Peter Diezel":3kpug6a3 said:
Uncle,

we will get the amp through the customs on Monday.
And then it depends how the amp should shipped.
DHL would be fast.
Ah, no sweat Peter - thanks for the update... So is it still on German soil or is it on North American soil? Either way, I'll be on the road this coming week so there's not much I can do about getting my hands on it even if it showed up on Monday :aww:

Patience is a virtue, you know...

...and a right pain in the ass :LOL: :LOL:

Mo

I gotta agree with Reza, Hagen is UNBELIEVABLE!! I had to call the guys and ask for an emergency afternoon jam session, so I can experience the full monty of HAGEN!!!

I hope Canada doesn't keep you from your destiny for too long!!

Have brilliant jams everyone...and THANKS to Papa for having the vision and sending it to all of us.

Diezel :D

Rezamatix":3ag6r7re said:
Peter Diezel":3ag6r7re said:
Glad You guys like it ... was a bit nervous :scared:
WHOA>..i cant believe that...It sounds way too good for you to be nervous!!

WOW :inlove: That thing covers ALL the ground!

Gread demo vid...Thanks for posting. Chan 3 and 4 sound a little more raw, less compressed and more aggressive than 3 and 4 of the VH4...Correct?

Ventura":3rwc9kqa said:
steve_k":3rwc9kqa said:
Ventura":3rwc9kqa said:
Still no word...

Canadian Customs is calculating the import duty for you..... :cry:

Steve
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Fack!

V. :aww:

Diezel stuff is import friendly over here in the land of grease. They see "Diezel" on the box and assume it is automotive parts, which aren't dutiable here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":afo78s7e said:
Ventura":afo78s7e said:
steve_k":afo78s7e said:
Ventura":afo78s7e said:
Still no word...

Canadian Customs is calculating the import duty for you..... :cry:

Steve
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Fack!

V. :aww:

Diezel stuff is import friendly over here in the land of grease. They see "Diezel" on the box and assume it is automotive parts, which aren't dutiable here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We get smacked with import duty and 20% VAT :aww:

Hope you get your Haggy soon Uncle Mo.

-C

Hey Mojo...i want a full report on my desk the morning after about the Hagen...in comparison to the VH4 & your love the 20th XTC. :thumbsup:

PaulyPanacea":3kvdgl9u said:
Hey Mojo...i want a full report on my desk the morning after about the Hagen...in comparison to the VH4 & your love the 20th XTC. :thumbsup:

Yo Pauly......what's kickin chicken?

steve_k":1lv6ptg4 said:
PaulyPanacea":1lv6ptg4 said:

Yo Pauly......what's kickin chicken?
Ya, it's good to see you poking yer head around once in a while Pauly... We need you to post a collection of video snippets of you 'executing' the Pauly Stomp. I'd like that.

Ya ya, when the Hagen does get here, it'll be a few days of tone checks and playing styles. I have no idea what to expect, other than what Reza so kindly put out there. But ya, I'm jazzed about it - pretty stoked. Eager to better understand where its strengths lay.

Alright - outta here for the morning Cats, enjoy yer day :thumbsup:

Mo

Sorry i have been slacking boys. Little lifestyle change as of late n gear made me sad. :no: But i am back n ready to execute!!!

And if u are lucky i will put up a video collage of all my stomps n dance moves!!!

Hope all is well boys!! (and girls)

You know Gents... Sometimes life is just life, and ya gotsta take it the way it comes. I received a very sincere email from Pops this morning - my amp, my Hagen, my signed and blessed beauty, was still interestingly enough sitting on Peter's workbench in Bad Steben :student: In fact, he'd said he JUST finished playing through it.

Now, this came as a bit of a surprise, but the fact is, I think I am seriously the only guy in Canada currently getting one, and this might be the problem - as I'm really not into taking it in the balls for 1 single package getting shipped to ol' Canada. Furthermore, Stapfer was still wringing out a deal with my Canadian distributor to get it to me, so it goes.

But anyway, there it is, patience is a virtue... And in the meantime, I'd asked Peter to swap out my black headshell for a white one, cuz hey, I like the look of it (thanks for that Reza!!). I'll keep y'all posted cats, thanks for the condolences in the meantime :LOL: :LOL:

Props to Peter and his Crew!! We're getting one in to Icebackland!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Mo

Back