House of the dragon/Rings of power...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
It's a wonderful time to be a geek right now. If anyone is not familiar with the HOD backstory...it's pretty dark. Rings of power...we'll see. I don't give a fuck about black elves or dwarves...however if Sauron is a gay tranny I might....laugh my fuckin balls off!!!!! :emofag: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

Is there an agenda to racemix the world’s peoples? You be the judge. Looks that way to me.
Nah brother-I just think that they are a bunch of out of touch blue hair commies who in their twisted minds think that they are doing God's work....even though they hate him and disbelieve in him. I don't care about non white's acting in the series...what I care about is the veritable treasure trove of lore and mythos the the man created-and they ignore. It would be different if the acting and story were there. Honestly-the black elf dude has done the best job acting so far. The strong womenz narrative so far just don't work. Nor every male being a beta simp. Here's the narrative so far imo-
Galadriel says I'm gonna fight Sauron alone! and then went home instead. And then she said-I'm never going to give up fighting Sauron!, but then decided to go on vacation. But before she got to the Outer banks she decided to drown herself instead because her brother said something sad to her when she was a kid. Last House of the dragon was great..../thread....

Nah brother-I just think that they are a bunch of out of touch blue hair commies who in their twisted minds think that they are doing God's work....even though they hate him and disbelieve in him. I don't care about non white's acting in the series...what I care about is the veritable treasure trove of lore and mythos the the man created-and they ignore. It would be different if the acting and story were there. Honestly-the black elf dude has done the best job acting so far. The strong womenz narrative so far just don't work. Nor every male being a beta simp. Here's the narrative so far imo-
Galadriel says I'm gonna fight Sauron alone! and then went home instead. And then she said-I'm never going to give up fighting Sauron!, but then decided to go on vacation. But before she got to the Outer banks she decided to drown herself instead because her brother said something sad to her when she was a kid. Last House of the dragon was great..../thread....
It isn’t a joke. It’s very real. These people are evil.
5943B62D-26D8-4030-B0B4-53207DEE3CEA.jpeg

Reactions: ccn
just left a review of Rings of Power on amazon....it said it will take a few days to submit.LOL... What a travesty of a series. I'll watch it no matter what-but wtf were they thinking?

lots of pole smoking last night....fuckin deviants...lol..

H.O.D., not R.O.P...lol....which the direction that they are going I'm suprised they have not had a harfoot getting in Gandalf's groceries on R.O.P. yet. So stunning, so brave..... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
getting ready to watch episode 4 of Rings. How could they spend over a billion dollars and put out this utter shite. Just hire some decent screenwriters and for the love of God-make a good choice with your actor playing the main protagonist.

actually fell asleep watching ROP yesterday....hobbits singing and galadriel"marysue" schooling those pesky human men on how to use a sword and kill goblins. fuck it's pretty bad.

well it can only get better from here. instead of rings of power, they should have named it-GALADRIEL IS THIRSTY FOR SOME DARK LORD COCK.....that's basically the storyline...because after all this series is about her. only strong elf womanz can save us. still better than 90 percent of everything else on tv.

Ok-I'm not giving up on it. Hopefully it was just slow and they were trying to lay a foundation maybe? I think season 2 will be better...if nothing else I'm sure by season 3 Bezos will have raised enough hell to have the series fixed by then. maybe. THese fuckin woke ass hollywood types would rather destroy something than see it succeed.....as long as they deliver their messages of hate.

Sounds about-right bro'.

Ideology first, everything else later. If the public doesn't like it, keep pushing and eventually you'll get the audience numbers.

I cancelled my prime membership in protest...lol....because they would not air my review. I slammed them suggestively......never cursed once either. They censor me...I delete them. Till season 2. :emofag:

Back