How Democrats Will Steal / Postpone / Cancel the Midterm Elections?

Plenty of people like me who used to be STAUNCHLY pro choice. Now, after the whole Vax bullshit, me and my body, men can get pregnant. NOW, I don't really give a flying fuck. All of your bullshit about women's bodies, their right to chose is utter nonsense these days.

Haha, I don't give a shit about pro choice, or prolife myself. Let them fight. Only thing I personally would care about is having to pay for more unwanted children. We already know the parents are not responsible, you think they are going to be the ones paying for these kids? :ROFLMAO:

Trump had the most votes of any incumbent President in US history but after Election Day which turned into election month and because of mass mail in ballots you got what you got. Without mass mail in ballots and adhering to past election rules the Democlowns never had a chance.

I'm sure with the crazy inflation, democrat run cities like Detroit will still have 100% voter turn out for the walking corpse. Obviously they built Detroit back better. 🤣

Haha, I don't give a shit about pro choice, or prolife myself. Let them fight. Only thing I personally would care about is having to pay for more unwanted children. We already know the parents are not responsible, you think they are going to be the ones paying for these kids? :ROFLMAO:
That, I agree with.

Typical evil thought process of a leftist. “These kids are unwanted and an inconvenience, so let’s just kill them.” That’s evil.

Typical evil thought process of a leftist. “These kids are unwanted and an inconvenience, so let’s just kill them.” That’s evil.

Ok, so why don't you start up a foundation to pay for the mistakes of others. You can dump your own money into it, and I bet the rest of the MAGA retards would love to dump part of their income in it too, right :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So start one up, and give us the info. Put your money where your mouth is, or are you just a lying POS? I'd be willing to bet you are. :ROFLMAO:
I take care of the children that I make, and I don’t call for the killing of children that are “unwanted.” I give money as much as I can to the causes that I can. You’re the one calling for killing children rather than allowing them to live. Unborn children are the most vulnerable of us, but you’re a fucking cowardly pice of evil shit who doesn’t think those human beings have a right to live. Take any notion you think you have of where and when I spend my money and shove it up your ass at the next monkey pox party or drag show you attend.

I take care of the children that I make, and I don’t call for the killing of children that are “unwanted.” I give money as much as I can to the causes that I can. You’re the one calling for killing children rather than allowing them to live. Unborn children are the most vulnerable of us, but you’re a fucking cowardly pice of evil shit who doesn’t think those human beings have a right to live. Take any notion you think you have of where and when I spend my money and shove it up your ass at the next monkey pox party or drag show you attend.

You fucking retard, I said I don't give a shite either way. That's a pretty neutral stance. Only thing I added Is I don't care to pay for other mistakes, I guess it's the way I said it that triggered you. Go to your safe space then. :ROFLMAO:

My exact quote:
"Haha, I don't give a shit about pro choice, or prolife myself. Let them fight. Only thing I personally would care about is having to pay for more unwanted children. We already know the parents are not responsible, you think they are going to be the ones paying for these kids? "

No where in that statement is me calling for the killing of children, you senile fucking clown 🤡

BTW you derive your morals from god, right?

You fucking retard, I said I don't give a shite either way. That's a pretty neutral stance. Only thing I added Is I don't care to pay for other mistakes, I guess it's the way I said it that triggered you. Go to your safe space then. :ROFLMAO:

My exact quote:
"Haha, I don't give a shit about pro choice, or prolife myself. Let them fight. Only thing I personally would care about is having to pay for more unwanted children. We already know the parents are not responsible, you think they are going to be the ones paying for these kids? "

No where in that statement is me calling for the killing of children, you senile fucking clown 🤡

It must really be deflating for you to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say "here it is, another day for me, the world's biggest douchebag, and most hated person the RT"..........

It must really be deflating for you to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say "here it is, another day for me, the world's biggest douchebag, and most hated person the RT"..........

Quite the contrary, I get much enjoyment antagonizing, and triggering you MAGA Qtards :ROFLMAO: You guys are truly low hanging fruit.

BTW I know you guys agree with me on many things, but your MAGA cult brainwashing forces you to lash out since I speak bad about your leader.

Quite the contrary, I get much enjoyment antagonizing, and triggering you MAGA Qtards :ROFLMAO: You guys are truly low hanging fruit.

BTW I know you guys agree with me on many things, but your MAGA cult brainwashing forces you to lash out since I speak bad about your leader.
I know it gives you the warm fuzzies to think that to help you justify your failures as a voter, a human and an American, but the truth is, most of us are just good people that want the best for the country and we really are tired of the dumbfucks like you. If we're the low hanging fruit my friend, that would make people like you the the dirt under the tree that the rotted fruit falls on and and the shit gets mixed with. TATA

I know it gives you the warm fuzzies to think that to help you justify your failures as a voter, a human and an American, but the truth is, most of us are just good people that want the best for the country and we really are tired of the dumbfucks like you. If we're the low hanging fruit my friend, that would make people like you the the dirt under the tree that the rotted fruit falls on and and the shit gets mixed with. TATA

So wait, I voted? I thought it was rigged, and I didn't need to vote :ROFLMAO:

BTW I know you guys are good humans. But being good humans lends nothing to the fact that you're fucking gullible fools buying into the the bull shit of Orange Jesus. That is your flaw, try to snap out of the trance, numb nuts.

Last edited:

My exact quote:

If you support abortion, you support the killing of children. You support the vilest evil and don’t realize it. It’s sad. And pathetic. And cowardly.

If you support abortion, you support the killing of children. You support the vilest evil and don’t realize it. It’s sad. And pathetic. And cowardly.

You need a psych eval. Being neutral is not supporting anything, dumb ass :ROFLMAO:

You should also read your bible, ass wipe. Lot's of mass murder sanctioned by the one you derive your morals from. There's also abortion in it too.

Orange Jesus
You see, this is where you really showcase you ignorance and flat stupidty as a human. We're all talking about the disgrace in the White House that people like you support but continue to deflect because you have nothing of worth to actually defend the tater tot with
Being neutral is not supporting anything, dumb ass
Sounds pretty apathetic. Apathy breeds complacency. Complacency inspires failure....which you are
So wait, I voted? I thought it was rigged, and I didn't need to vote
Way to take things out of context Mr. Lemon. Typical MSNBC tit sucker.

Back