How Democrats Will Steal / Postpone / Cancel the Midterm Elections?

I love how these build back betters claim Trump's successes were Obama's and Biden's failures were Trump's 🤣
n0tvC4V.jpg

You know what's wild. I live in Texas, and I've only seen one guy wearing a MAGA hat since 2015. Even in the sticks where Trump is mega worshiped. I did however see a MAGA hat at an estate sale.

You know what's wild. I live in Texas, and I've only seen one guy wearing a MAGA hat since 2015. Even in the sticks where Trump is mega worshiped. I did however see a MAGA hat at an estate sale.
I live in Denton........right in the middle of NTSU Mean Green wokedom (now there's an oxymoron). I damn sure don't see any of those little faggots with em'.

The cesspool they call the DFW Metroplex either.

You’re a good man👍😂
On a side note, which Wiz are you cranking these days?!
Man....dude.....thank you for the reminder. I have been rockin' my Mesas for the last several months. I was using the MCII KT150 back in May.

I really need to dust off my Wizards.

Thank you for bringing that up my man.

I live in Denton........right in the middle of NTSU Mean Green wokedom (now there's an oxymoron). I damn sure don't see any of those little faggots with em'.

Yup, I'm in DFW, and nothing here except for the estate sale that had it. The one guy I saw was in Weatherford

Yup, I'm in DFW, and nothing here except for the estate sale that had it. The one guy I saw was in Weatherford
Yeah.....I can see that. I lived in Weatherford back in 2003. Had an engineering gig in Mineral Wells with Stec/Meggitt Corp.

Coppell was my last post in the metro-mess. Had to leave once the proliferation of H1-B trash began. Don't miss it at all.

Shame it is, I grew up in Farmers Branch in the 60's-70's. All unrecognizabble today from what it was back then. There are more places that sell beer/wine/distilled spirits in those suburbs than not. Actually I cannot think of any dry areas in the DFW metro. Probably a few remain. I have no clue where they are. I remember when it was the other way around. That was many years ago.

Ft. Worth I know little about other than the culture of the city is much different than Dallas proper. Ft. Worth definitely has it's own vibe. I find people there more real, plausible, down to earth. I've played many gigs in the Stockyards. When I retire in a few more years, if I don't move to Kerrvile, it could be Ft. Worth. Disappointed that 7yrs ago when I moved away from Dallas I diidn't move far enough away.

Retirement is still a few years away.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Here's how the liberal mind works:
When something bad happens under Democrat leadship, it's due to the last Repulican president.
When something good happens under Republican leadership, it's due to the last Democrat president.
The banter from the brainwashed clowns is so predictible, I can't help but laugh anymore.
Ironic that they don’t even see they’re doing it…😂

DFW is full of little woke faggots, Austin & Houston as well.

DFW is full of little woke faggots, Austin & Houston as well.
Oh yeah.....Austin the worst from my view. I'd be surprised if they didn't have tent cities and people crapping on the side walks like Pelosiville. Maybe they do. Only reason I ever go to Austin is for Pete Skermettas fret jobs, or passing through on my way to McAllen/Edinburg/Brownsville to visit my inlaws. Now they have SH130 that goes around the I35 bottleneck, so you don't have to travel straight through Austin and suffer that freakin' ordeal.

Austin is unrecognizable from what it was back in the 70's when I was a kid. Maybe all the liberal transplants will turn it into another adhoc shit hole/sanctuary city.

Thing I've wondered for a while though, is why the hell these Texas large metropolitan cites draw democrats in their municipal goverments? (mayors, city coincil members...etc.) I don't know about Houston or Austin, but Dallas has some of the worst public schools. If I still had kids, no way in hell I'd put them there.

That was just 10 minutes. If someone were to compile all the footage of these clowns, it would take years to watch

That was just 10 minutes. If someone were to compile all the footage of these clowns, it would take years to watch
Like the poor.....the subversives will always be with us.

Been going on a long time, and will continue.

A trip down memory lane. Nothing new about it except today's leftist pundits and pariahs suffer from a dearth of intellect. They prefer to burn shit down, defund law enforcement, and tell even bigger lies. Intellect (at least in the acedemic realm) is not a requirement and has has been supplanted with solidarity.

Read a few of his books. Evil exists in acedemia too.

The "great reset" is just not an economic idea.

You have to "break shit all the way down" before you can BUILD BACK BETTER!!

n0tvC4V.jpg

lQvA9jM.jpg

xxo3rIw.jpg

Last edited:
Back