How I connect to my Herbert...Furman, DTR2000, ISP, Gforce

jemmx

Hello everyone,

I'm newby in this area and don't have clear idea, only some concepts :confused:

Well I have a Herbert, and Columbus come next week. :yes:
I have Korg DTR 2000, and its possible buy it a G-Force (used) and ISP Decimator (used)
Furman Plus I can't find one, maybe new. :loco:

Yesterday check all back panels units and dudes grow up :doh:

Someone can explain me the good way to connect this, I like no tone sucking and change Ch+FX on Columbus without noise and even tuned :D

I don't have the G-force unit but if can tell me the path to set up...
When you change the fx with delay to another how I can fix and make that presets fade between.

Sorry my english isn't good, I know.

Thank you,

The Korg tuner will be able to plug straight in to 'tuner' in the back of your Herbert.

The rest can go in any of the 3 effects loops in the back of the amp, I use the 'serial' look for my G-Force + Furman EQ, you take a cable going from 'send' plug that into the input of your Furman/G-force, then take a cable and put it in 'output' then link that to your G-Force/Furman and do the same but when done with how ever many units your using you connect the output of your last unit and link that to the 'return' effects loop that you choose.

:thumbsup:

I have very similar stuff.

Plug the Herbert in to the Furman AR-15II

The korg tuner is just connected to the tuner out

Rocktron Xpression through the switchable loop (you can also go out the switchable loop send but back in the parallel loop return)

The ISP goes through the serial loop

I connect the columbus with the XLR rather than the MIDI in. MIDI out to the Rocktron.

Back