How long before the Boogie studio .22+ prices go through the roof?

JimAnsell

since they're pretty much stripped down mark series amps that can sound pretty damn close. If the mark II, III, and IV price insanity keeps going, i think its only a matter of time... start buying em up folks! :p

22+ prices are already crazy... I have seen them listed from $800-$1200 recently, no idea what they are actually selling for but its crazy. I bought an original 22 in 1988 for $499, Eq version was $650. If I remember right +'s came out and were only $50 more..They sound terrible with the stock speaker but plug it into a 4x12 and they just scream.

I bought my .22+ for $450 in 2006. Should have never sold it, through my 4x12, probably the best live tone I ever had.

I personally think prices will come down some eventually. Everyone and their mother now thinks their Mark 3 is a gold mine. Never seen so many for sale at once. While they'll never be $600-$900 again, $3k and up is not sustainable. I don't think many know about the studio .22+ tbh. Only real boogie fans are in the know
It's crazy to see Mark III's selling for $3k. I've owned a bunch of them and I wouldnt pay more than $1,200 for one.... and thats a stretch.

Back