How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

OK, so anyway kids can we get back on topic?

I found this the other day when I was trying to dig in a bit more on this. Again, just trying to understand as I literally blew this stuff off before. I asked last week what was the best way to get goods from China to US thinking that was impossible with FET (flat earth theory). See what I did there? But then I found this:

5RgkQeq.jpg

Is that an accurate representation of what FET'ers believe? And that there is ice (Antarctica) all around the edges? Is that what holds the water in? And that the atmosphere is only 1,300 feet high roughly? And that the sun rotates around us? Just asking :dunno:
What an absurd map basically splitting antarctica up into little pieces. Although looking at this provides another proof that the Earth isn't flat. Look at a long distance airplane flight and plot the path on a globe vs on a flat earth map. The globe route will be direct with a piece of string stretched onto a globe and the flat earth plot of the co-ordinates will be some weird shape.

What an absurd map basically splitting antarctica up into little pieces. Although looking at this provides another proof that the Earth isn't flat. Look at a long distance airplane flight and plot the path on a globe vs on a flat earth map. The globe route will be direct with a piece of string stretched onto a globe and the flat earth plot of the co-ordinates will be some weird shape.
:dunno:

Can't explain it, only trying to understand it in the spirit of common ground. Hence my question about goods taking 6 weeks (or more) to get here from China after crossing the Pacific to Los Angeles.

I actually love that the Earth is flat.
I find it much easier to traverse.
However, I do tend to stay away from the edges...

Back