How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

…either way, viewing a spherical planet in a telescope doesn’t necessarily mean we live on one. Might be a reasonable conclusion, but it’s not proof.

Anyone who argues that the earth is flat is not worth me wasting my time listening to dude. Because they’re fucking retarded.
You're in a flat earth thread right now my man, so what are we even talking about here?

And btw Memphis is good BBQ but I still think TX brisket is all time best.

Curious— how can you definitively determine the shape? The few times I’ve spent with a decent telescope I wouldn’t say I could necessarily say for sure.
I’ll give you a hint dude. Everything in space is round-ish.

Set a camera up in time lapse. Watch the stars. Or the sun. Pretty simple really.

Eric Dubay’s “History of the Flat Earth” makes the best argument I’ve seen.

Eddie Bravo gave gave it an emphatic endorsement on Rogan.

I watched it and was convinced. Your mileage may vary.

Note: you cannot merely search for it on YouTube. It’s shadow banned. You literally have to go to his channel and scroll through all the videos to get to it.

If you haven’t seen it, you are missing out on one hell of a presentation.

Eric Dubay’s “History of the Flat Earth” makes the best argument I’ve seen.

Eddie Bravo gave gave it an emphatic endorsement on Rogan.

I watched it and was convinced. Your mileage may vary.

Note: you cannot merely search for it on YouTube. It’s shadow banned. You literally have to go to his channel and scroll through all the videos to get to it.

If you haven’t seen it, you are missing out on one hell of a presentation.
I’ve seen that. At the very least it should give one pause.

Set a camera up in time lapse. Watch the stars. Or the sun. Pretty simple really.
He shows time and time again he doesn’t understand camera exposure, there is no way that he’s gonna grasp time lapse.

But yea, we’ve discovered like 4,000 planets, every single one of them the same shape, but maybe earth is different lol

Yes, but a roundish object is not necessarily spherical. How does the time lapse establish this?

He shows time and time again he doesn’t understand camera exposure, there is no way that he’s gonna grasp time lapse.

But yea, we’ve discovered like 4,000 planets, every single one of them the same shape, but maybe earth is different lol
I thought you got angry and left OTC 🤣

Back