How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

There are two forces there. Gravity is not dependent on centrifugal force. Centrifugal reduces the effect of gravity as it is counteracting gravity to an extent but they are two separable forces each with their own vector.

So sorry you are still wrong.
Makes sense. I accept the fact that I was wrong.

Are there not any Pilots on here that can verify the earth is round? The fact that INS and GPS systems compensate for the 'Great Circle Distance' when calculating Time/Speed/distance? (The cliff note definition Great circle distance measures point to point distance over a sphere, which, is, us. The Earth.)
The curve you see in a plane flying above alts as low as 37,000 feet isn't there because of the shape of the aircraft window.
Also, most of the other heavenly bodies out there in space are sphere or spheroid, including our moon. All except us, the Earth. We apparently are a Pizza, zooming along thru space with the South Pole at the crust.

I have my own theory of Flat Earth. It's a social experiment to see how much crap they can get us to believe.

Anyway, the real reason I'm on here is does anyone know the string spacing of a Kahler 2760 Steeler? Ive used them, the best Floyd Clone Ive EVER used, including the Gotoh 1996. Some of the FU Tons stuff is close. But even the FU tone guy told me there's very little you can do to a Steeler. It's just right.

Thanks in advance
What were you searching on to find this thread, of all threads, to post your Kahler question? :LOL:

But welcome to Rig-Talk and I suggest asking on the main forum if you need more info - lots of smart dudes here. :cheers:

.. and some real morons too.

:cool:
IMG_8318.gif

I applaud the courage it takes for some to post what they do.
But they are also the reason YouTube videos have disclaimers now like they are tide pods
I try not to spite anyone for their thoughts and ideas too much. The world is an angry place now where if you do not do as I do and believe as I do then death to my brother. I would rather not be caught in that undercurrent.

Back