How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

Do you have so little going on ion your life that you buy into that shit? Are you just that bored, are you looking for some kind of meaning to fill an emptiness in you? You're the type of guy to not believe the conventional wisdom on shit, but then tell everyone about some random Youtube video which you believe unconditionally. Ridiculous.
Seems to me that you're the one "Buying into shit". But why does it bother you so much? Sharing a youtube video is not "believing unconditionally". It was interesting, it was entertainment, it inspires me to look deeper. Again: why do these things bother you? You don't have to read any of this or comment. So if it's not something you're into or want to debate (Which you obviously can't) then fuck off (y)

Seems to me that you're the one "Buying into shit". But why does it bother you so much? Sharing a youtube video is not "believing unconditionally". It was interesting, it was entertainment, it inspires me to look deeper. Again: why do these things bother you? You don't have to read any of this or comment. So if it's not something you're into or want to debate (Which you obviously can't) then fuck off (y)
Ha ha I didn't even know you shared a video...but I sure do bet you take it more seriously than thousands of experts from the last hundred years from different countries all across the dinner plate that is earth.

You can't see the curvature of the earth at 30k feet.

Yes, you can. On a clear day under the right conditions you can see the horizon's curve lower than that:

1713768609901.png

And show me some "curved" water while you're at it.

oookay....

1713768797422.png

Try to prove it

It's pretty easy. There's this huge fucking ball of rock up in the sky which shows us exactly what's going on.

1713768931707.png

It is amusing to watch the mental contortions of brains put in a box by their owners.

Feeling pretty uncontorted here man :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, someone else owns your brain but you think you do. And you're a "teacher" putting other people's brains in a box. Good boy FIDO :ROFLMAO:

?
Maybe you're having a stroke. Or just shat your pants on a bus. Possibly both.

Here's some videos.
100% NASA conspiracy free...

He's just repeating the talking points he was taught. Letting go of that heliocentric brainwashing is difficult because it's so ingrained. Whatever will I do if the earth isn't a round ball floating on nothing through the vastness of "space". "Space" lol. Prototype new speak.

Go back to scratching your balls in your cave.

What are you laughing at retard, if it takes a few thousand years for their light to hit us, we're seeing them essentially what they were a few thousand years ago. Who knows what they are right now.

I guess this shit confuses you which is why you post on a forum for old metalheads.
It depends on how far away they are. The light reflecting off mars through a telescope isn’t thousands of years old.

Go back to scratching your balls in your cave.
This is why no one is listening to you because all you have are insults for anyone who disagrees with your worldview and we already know your world view is very leftist and highly secularized like a typical schoolteacher. You'd probably stutter when asked what your gender was.

Yes, you can. On a clear day under the right conditions you can see the horizon's curve lower than that:

oookay....

It's pretty easy. There's this huge fucking ball of rock up in the sky which shows us exactly what's going on.

?
Maybe you're having a stroke. Or just shat your pants on a bus. Possibly both.

Here's some videos.
100% NASA conspiracy free...

Blah blah blah blah. Those videos and pictures aren't compelling AT ALL. You can't clearly see anything, we don't know what lenses are being used or what other optical distortions could be at play. I can't even see what they're talking about. I've NEVER been able to see the curve of the Earth at 35K feet and I've had plenty opportunity. Have you? Even folks that say you can say you have to look really closely and better yet take a picture and use a measure. And I'm not talking about the effects of water surface tension either — hopefully you're not being serious.

From Eric Dubay's 200 proofs:

"Some people claim to have seen the curvature of the Earth out their airplane windows. The glass used in all commercial airplanes, however, is curved to remain flush with the fuselage. This creates a slight effect mixed with confirmation bias people mistake for being the alleged curvature of the Earth. In actuality, the fact that you can see the horizon at eye-level at 35,000 feet out both port/starboard windows proves the Earth is flat. If the Earth were a ball, no matter how big, the horizon would stay exactly where it was and you would have to look DOWN further and further to see the horizon at all. Looking straight out the window at 35,000 feet you should see nothing but "outer-space" from the port and starboard windows, as the Earth/horizon are supposed to be BELOW you. If they are visible at eye level outside both side windows, it’s because the Earth is flat!"

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 8.33.04 AM.jpg

The contortion is the everything about our daily lives and our daily senses tells us that the world is flat. You can't see any curvature and you can't feel any spinning round 1,000 mph or rushing through space at 65,000 mph. You should simply admit that, and then the onus should be on you to prove your extraordinary claim. Instead, you try to gaslight others to believe what you've been programmed to believe. You're so programmed that don't even know that you're programmed.

The contortion is the everything about our daily lives and our daily senses tells us that the world is flat. You can't see any curvature and you can't feel any spinning round 1,000 mph or rushing through space at 65,000 mph.

My mistake, you’re so goddam dumb you can’t even comprehend the basics of gravity, let alone understand a lunar eclipse.
See ya round. Lol! 😂

This is why no one is listening to you because all you have are insults for anyone who disagrees with your worldview and we already know your world view is very leftist and highly secularized like a typical schoolteacher. You'd probably stutter when asked what your gender was.

$100 says you were homeschooled and don’t own a passport.

I know and understand the explanation.

Sorry man, no one can feel themselves moving in a car at a constant speed.
It’s a NASA hoax and mostly due to curved windows and fish eye lenses and oh my Christ my tinfoil hat is too tight and fnergleduagggghhhhnsbeb

1713796866879.jpeg

Back