How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

The explanation doesn't matter unless you agree with their explanation. Heliocentric people are aggressive about it. Agree with me or remain silent or you're a moron. *shrugs

The explanation is science.
The beauty of science is that when religion is dead and gone, science stands.
Science speaks for itself.

$100 says you were homeschooled and don’t own a passport.
While I agree with you on the actual topic( curvature of the earth, gravity, basic physics, etc..) I can’t help but notice how much your response here fits the stereotypical standard of the elitist teachers who know more than everyone else and indoctrinate kids to believe as they do. There’s nothing wrong with homeschooling as long as it’s done correctly and there is PLENTY wrong with public education.

I let my passport expire and haven’t had a reason to get a new one in a few years. Does that mean I’m a flat earther now ? 😕

010.gif

While I agree with you on the actual topic( curvature of the earth, gravity, basic physics, etc..) I can’t help but notice how much your response here fits the stereotypical standard of the elitist teachers who know more than everyone else and indoctrinate kids to believe as they do. There’s nothing wrong with homeschooling as long as it’s done correctly and there is PLENTY wrong with public education.

I let my passport expire and haven’t had a reason to get a new one in a few years. Does that mean I’m a flat earther now ? 😕

Data is comparable. It’s the never having a passport thing which is the bigger concern.

Science is just current understandings and know how, subject to change. Your attitude reminds me of the public education system in general which wasn't a good experience for me. Christ and orthodoxy was more welcoming. Put that in your science.

If you don't pre-educate your kids before public schools you aren't living up to your parental duties. I am a abysmal father but even I knew that and we are talking pennies up frpnt to the thousands in savings. Some math and reading flash cards and my kids could read and write on a middle school level before entering 1st grade. I consider public education a total waste of time and taxpayer dollars. Educate your kids yourself or you get what you get.

Last edited:
Your attitude reminds me of the public education system in general which wasn't a good experience for me. M
You mean the smug and condescending know-it
-all then ridicule when you can’t debate approach? I think cops are more honest in their desire to make others “respect their authoritah”

Science is just current understandings and know how, subject to change.

Sort of.
It’s question, research, observe, hypothesise, testing, record, report.

Your attitude reminds me of the public education system in general which wasn't a good experience for me. Christ and orthodoxy was more welcoming. Put that in your science.

Duly noted and entered as an anomalous outlier in the sample 👍

You mean the smug and condescending know-it
-all then ridicule when you can’t debate approach? I think cops are more honest in their desire to make others “respect their authoritah”
Smugness, unwelcoming, cold, cruel, depressing, and vengeful even, never mind the student body. That's what I mean. Most teachers are miserable people IME. The ones I have fond memories of I have extremely fond memories of because they were a drop of cool in an ocean of unfriendly people. The same could be said of much of the collegiate level except the money is better at the collegiate level and job security iif you are tenured so those people are generally more laissez faire than public educators.

Data is comparable. It’s the never having a passport thing which is the bigger concern.
I’ve been to Europe a few times. We’ll go back. Not sure what that has or doesn’t have that concerns you ? Besides, it’s awful elitist isn’t it. Lots of people, especially now, can barely afford to drive their car much less go somewhere you need a passport. Kinda reminds me of a patch I have on my range bag. It says “ Quit being poor”. 😉

Smugness, unwelcoming, cold, cruel, depressing, and vengeful even, never mind the student body. That's what I mean. Most teachers are miserable people IME. The ones I have fond memories of I have extremely fond memories of because they were a drop of cool in an ocean of unfriendly people. The same could be said of much of the collegiate level except the money is better at the collegiate level and job security iif you are tenured so those people are generally more laissez faire than public educators.
He's just bitter because his stupid band sucked hobo testicles.

:ROFLMAO:

There is a problem with homeschooling because your teacher might well be one of these fruitcakes.

Although at a real school you might get a institutionalised fruitcake telling you an Arthur was born a Martha - which is easily just as bad.

There is a problem with homeschooling because your teacher might well be one of these fruitcakes.

Although at a real school you might get a institutionalised fruitcake telling you an Arthur was born a Martha - which is easily just as bad.
First, believing the earth is flat is a harmless belief. I think it has been mentioned, but NASA even assumes a flat non-rotating earth to simplify many calculations. Confusing a kid about their gender is not even in the same ballpark as it can lead to self-harm, mental anguish and physical harm perpetrated on the kid by adults who are supposed to be protecting them. Finally, who made you — or anyone — the authority to adjudicate "truth"? You should allow for more latitude in terms of personal belief, especially being a Christian. Pretty much ALL beliefs related to Christianity have been excluded from schools on the idea that these controversies should be settled. Yet nonetheless I assume you believe they are true. ...Or are you one of those Christians that believes God created man by "evolution" for example? 🤣

Last edited:
He's just bitter because his stupid band sucked hobo testicles.

:ROFLMAO:

Which band? I’ve been in many.
And helping the less fortunate is nothing to be ashamed of. That’s why people donate bread and pants to your compound.
Thanks for your input, Paul.

First, believing the earth is flat is a harmless belief. I think it has been mentioned, but NASA even assumes a flat non-rotating earth to simplify many calculations. Second, confusing a kid about their gender is not even in the same ballpark as it can lead to self-harm, or harm perpetrated on the kid by fucking adults who are supposed to be protecting them. Finally, who made you — or anyone — the authority to adjudicate "truth"? You should allow for more latitude in terms of personal belief, especially being a Christian. Pretty much ALL beliefs related to Christianity have been excluded from schools on the principle which you seem to uphold. Yet nonetheless I assume you believe they are true. ...Or are you one of those Christians that believes God created man by "evolution" for example? 🤣
God created humans per the Bible however the Bible is not a scientific textbook and nor is it intended to be read as such.

When you spout ridiculous beliefs like "flat earths" you do cause harm. There are people with low IQ's that actually believe that crap, so you are basically sewing confusion and eroding people's faith in the many advances humanity has learnt over the years. It is obvious that the Earth is spheroidal from a multitude of proofs and you as much admitted above when you said NASA assumes a flat non rotating earth for certain calculations to simplify things. The obverse of that is you admit for other calculations it's easier to assume it's spheroidal... So you are being disingenuous with all this flat earth rubbish. You know very well it's not flat but you just want to carry on like a tosser.

It's also obvious when you cut the genitals off a bull it doesn't become a cow. It becomes a bull with no genitals - a steer. No amount of wishing or delusions is going to turn that bull into a cow.

But apparently not obvious to the warped and deranged people in this current society.

Back