How Much Is A 1991 USA Ontario Jackson Dinky Worth?

LPMojoGL

MOP inlays, German Floyd, Red Pearl paint, ebony fretboard, frets good, neck straight, case, cracks in the paint around the neck pocket?
Feels and sounds good. Love the fretboard. Don't like the volume knob so close to the bridge pup.
Is $1300 reasonable?

1987 Jackson Strat by John Bazzano, on Flickr

I was trying to sell my 1987 Jackson made in USA for years and couldn't get $750.00. I parted it out and I'm building an explorer body and putting the neck on it. (I couldn't get $400.00 for the neck!)

Unfortunately probably not nearly that much. I'm sure it's a killer guitar that would cost a helluva lot more to replace with anything with comparable quality.

Wow! No kidding. It’s similar to Markedman’s, with a 5-way switch and dual blade hb.
Looked like a decent deal going by asking prices on Reverb.

Markedman":1pxrvig4 said:
1987 Jackson Strat by John Bazzano, on Flickr

I was trying to sell my 1987 Jackson made in USA for years and couldn't get $750.00. I parted it out and I'm building an explorer body and putting the neck on it. (I couldn't get $400.00 for the neck!)
Should've sent that to Lee at GMW and had him put a new clearcoat, fix the dings.....prob cost 3-400 and you'd have a new guitar. Unless you like the aged look....which many do. Wish I would've seen your ad, I'd have given you close to your asking price.

Just went back and played it. Butta fo sho. Kills thru my Wizard.
Said to be custom ordred, paint is unique, but has a 00xxxx serial number. Spotless besides neck pocket cracks in the paint
Falling for it.
Bound neck. Closet queen.

Back