How's it going in Tinfoil Corner?

You’re pretty invested in this now aren’t you? What’s next, you’re going to send me flowers?
While flowers are the appropriate thing to give a bitch, they are not the appropriate gift for a dumpster commie bitch like yourself. You’ll get a chopper ride and like it.

He’s got a full speed love crush on DJT for sure. I guarantee he fantasizes about being asked to the prom by him.
Hey, I'm first-in-line to go to the prom with Steve. :gethim:

Hate to think I bought this red dress (safe colour when dating him) all for nothin'. :LOL:

While flowers are the appropriate thing to give a bitch, they are not the appropriate gift for a dumpster commie bitch like yourself. You’ll get a chopper ride and like it.

To your mum’s house?
Another redneck wanker to wind up!

OMG , don't know how I missed this . The below is not new information thousands of medical experts have been screaming about this since day 1 the problem is the masses who get their info from mainstream sources never hear about it. These people are all being silenced and censored.

What Dr. Paul Alexander Was Told Privately About the VVV’s in 2020​

Warning: coming many Americans, many people will die because of these COVID injections, many healthy children WILL die due to these shots; FDA, CDC, NIH, Moderna, & Pfizer secretly told me this​

I was told in discussions with FDA, CDC, NIH, Moderna, & Pfizer officials in Washington at HHS July/August 2020, their grave concerns, why they must be silent as in fear for safety and careers; Toby!!

I have been trying to warn. I have written on this here in stack.

I was told by these officials, in confidential secret discussions, that in about 6 to 6.5 years from roll-out, in those who take the injections, they feared mass auto-immune disease and deaths, they feared viral immune escape and very problematic variants, and they anticipated constant deaths from the injections but a major number of deaths to emerge. They said, based on all they knew, that the COVID injections could never work, especially the mRNA platform. It never worked in the animal model and was pathological. They told me that in about 6 to 6.5 years, there will be a surge in deaths in persons who take the injections. They advised me they nor their families will never take any of the COVID injections.

I am being open with you to inform you. I am sick and tired, years now, of the lies and fraud and disaster put out by the media, the alphabet health agencies, etc. You trusted your public health officials, you think ‘they care about you’. Well, they never cared about you, your family, or the truth. It is to them about the $CIENCE.

https://www.europereloaded.com/what-dr-paul-alexander-was-told-privately-about-the-vvvs/
Good stuff CCN👍

Reactions: ccn
How many folks here in TFC believe the biblical story of the parting of the Red Sea?

d3axbz7-ad0216f7-6083-4828-8400-b3f4ed351889.jpg

How many folks here in TFC believe the Fhizure story of the vaxscene? Double boosted and double masked. It's believable right?

joe_biden_masks.jpeg

Last edited:
How many folks here in TFC believe the biblical story of the parting of the Red Sea?

View attachment 126652
I guess this is a difficult question for some here to answer. Either you say you believe this fanciful tale (and in doing so, admit that you are beyond reason) or you lie and then worry that you will go to hell.

I guess this is a difficult question for some here to answer. Either you say you believe this fanciful tale (and in doing so, admit that you are beyond reason) or you lie and then worry that you will go to hell.
No one is talking about the parting of the Red Sea or the Denver Airport. What legal drugs are you on? Crack or meth?

Back