How's it going in Tinfoil Corner?

Yep, Miche… I mean, Big Mike knows👍

6h7dct.jpg

When are the vaccines supposed to depopulate the planet? Will it happen on a predetermined date, or overtime?

We haven't even discussed the Illuminati building the Denver airport!
There's actually some smoke to whatever fire that is. I have been to the Denver airport a few times and took some time to study the "art" in there. I know a few things about occult imagery...and there is a LOT going on there.

The information is out there showing increased deaths. You just choose to ignore it. Even if I showed you proof you’d turn a blind eye to it.
They don’t want to hear it, they just refuse… Doesn’t matter how much proof, how many FDA released documents, doesn’t matter…

I know, I know, this is just Covid deaths…😂😂😂 , ya, That’s the funniest thing about this. Don’t forget your boosters and your monkey parks shot!

Last edited:
All the Qtard conspiracy bullshit you guys swore would come to fruition, didn't. How many more conspiracies will it take to fall on it's face before you guys start wising up?

I've raised my fair share of children, when you recognize one that doesn't learn after being fooled, you start to worry :ROFLMAO: That's you guys.

The funniest is all those celebrity/politician tweets.

"Bad news, I got covid-19. But I'm fully vaccinated and double boosted. Thank you Science! Please continue to get your vaccines people"

:hys:

“I got terrible Covid, If it hadn’t been for the vaccine shots, I’d be dead…”
😂😂😂😂😂

If it weren’t for the shots, you probably wouldn’t have caught Covid…

The 3 hospitals in my area:
82.6% of the Covid cases are FULLY vaccinated😂👍

Get your boosters.

“I got terrible Covid, If it hadn’t been for the vaccine shots, I’d be dead…”
😂😂😂😂😂

If it weren’t for the shots, you probably wouldn’t have caught Covid…

The 3 hospitals in my area:
82.6% of the Covid cases are FULLY vaccinated😂👍

Get your boosters.
It's gonna be rough for the boosted come fall season. But as long as they get their boosters and wear masks, the vaccines will surely work this time!

Back