How's it going in Tinfoil Corner?

@Picasso You are the biggest fucking pussy on the internet, you cuck-sucking, beta bitch, cream-slurping twerp. I'll slap that stupid hat off your fat head any day.
Nice amps. They look really nice, I don't know anything about them though. Only FB page? Have a website with more info?

what I don't get is when an 18 year old kid can walk into a school or a mall or whatever and point a weapon in the face of a 4th grader,
the focus is on the gun?
You're missing the bigger picture here.
AR's have been around since the 60's , this shit didn't happen at this rate back then, we have a culture problem,
if it's not an AR it will be something else a bomb a truck, a machete, whatever it takes.
I have plenty of friends that have AR's (I shoot USPSA) they are not going around shooting shit up.
We have a mental health culture problem in this country.

what I don't get is when an 18 year old kid can walk into a school or a mall or whatever and point a weapon in the face of a 4th grader,
the focus is on the gun?
AR's have been around since the 60's , this shit didn't happen at this rate back then, we have a culture problem,
if it's not an AR it will be something else a bomb a truck, a machete, whatever it takes.
I have plenty of friends that have AR's (I shoot USPSA) they are not going around shooting shit up.
Correct. The problem is that liberal thinking enables and promotes much of the mental illness in our country through narratives convincing people that ANYTHING but the person doing the fucking up is at fault. The pussified safe space approach (liberal again) to debate has done nothing but create 2 generations that possess 0 conflict resolution skills. Add to that the programming from social media which obviously grooms narcissistic disorders and you have....well, you have a liberal.

Remember, liberals view themselves as superior in intellect to conservative view points and they KNOW what's best for YOU.
They will NEVER admit they are wrong (somebody else made that happen) and they will NEVER admit their political ideologies are an epic failure so all they can do is place the blame on an inanimate object.

Liberal logic: when a drunk driver hits and kills an innocent person, it's about the driver. When a deranged person stabs and kills an innocent person, it's about the person. When a deranged person or career criminal shoots and kills an innocent person, it's about the gun.

Correct. The problem is that liberal thinking enables and promotes much of the mental illness in our country through narratives convincing people that ANYTHING but the person doing the fucking up is at fault. The pussified safe space approach (liberal again) to debate has done nothing but create 2 generations that possess 0 conflict resolution skills. Add to that the programming from social media which obviously grooms narcissistic disorders and you have....well, you have a liberal.

Remember, liberals view themselves as superior in intellect to conservative view points and they KNOW what's best for YOU.
They will NEVER admit they are wrong (somebody else made that happen) and they will NEVER admit their political ideologies are an epic failure so all they can do is place the blame on an inanimate object.

Liberal logic: when a drunk driver hits and kills an innocent person, it's about the driver. When a deranged person stabs and kills an innocent person, it's about the person. When a deranged person or career criminal shoots and kills an innocent person, it's about the gun.
Hear hear!

The problem is that liberal thinking enables and promotes much of the mental illness in our country through narratives convincing people that ANYTHING but the person doing the fucking up is at fault.
Correct and also that "ANYTHING" they do should be considered "NORMAL" in society no matter how ridiculous tor sick it is.

the focus is on the gun?
Saul Alinsky might be proud....except for one of his many mantras "Never go outside the expertise of your people" the woke, left, WTF ever one wants to call them has no expertise. At least not on a articulate technical level. They are an insult to what used to known as a liberal half a century ago, at least if you can believe recorded history.

The old tired axiom "history never exactly repeats itself, but it rhymes" has a bit of match.

ALL civilzations rise and fall. Ours will be no different.

The cycle continues.

Enjoy what you can, while you can. Keep your powder dry, your heat loaded ready to use, and have something saved for the hard times.

It is all up to natural law, which has no feelings and no conscience. We will all eventually pass from this world, and we truly own nothing in this world but what's in our heads.

Natural law just works. It always has, always will.

No amount of hate, love, vitriol, or praise will change it.

Although I have not lost faith in what Martin Luther King Jr said “the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.”

There will always be dark, and there will always be light. Survivors learn to prevail in both.

I feel for those that cry out in these times. Their angst and anquish often masked beneath fear, anger, confusion, desparation. Just to list some things. It's a long list, and heavy chip to bear on any shoulder.

No one can truly deny how they feel. It colors the prism we view our reality though. So in some ways we create out own heaven and hell in our minds.

The "tin foil crowd", I don't pity them, but I don't condemn them either. I can't truly judge anyone until I am them and walk through their life.

Find peace within yourself. Whatever peace you can find.

Hate and anger is like a cancer that eats your soul from the inside out.

Last edited:
the focus is on the gun?
Yep
There are over 21 million of them in the country, you'd think a thousand people a day were killed with them the way they talk. One problem for them is there are so many out there being used for everything under the sun that the "common use" clause has made it very complicated for them to do what they would like to. They will try to use public emotional responses to circumvent the Constitution, and they are the very ones responsible for most of what the un-informed masses know about these weapons. As soon as the words "weapons of war" come out of someones mouth, you know your talking to an idiot, or a democrat politician (same thing) The fact that they are so willing to straight up lie about these weapons tells you they know they are on very thin ice constitutionally and are trying to shift the publics perception of them so they can use that in their favor to take actions the public "demands"
But they won't be the ones going in to enforce whatever laws they will pass, they will depend on LE and ATF guys to do it for them..
LE has stated reservations about enforcing such un constitutional policies for years, and so their is a huge projected expansion of ATF agents to fill that role. Im pretty sure there will be a process to weed out any prospective agents who demonstrate an un-willingness to break the oath they take on day 1 to abide by the Constitution..
The same oath that 99% of democrats and unfortunately some republicans break as soon as they are in office. We need a modification to the Constitution that says "If you break your oath, you're done.. Game over. No exceptions" And give them a minimum of 5 years in prison..

Last edited:
does anyone in Tinfoil corner have soldering abilities? If so, maybe I'll auction off some PCBs. All would be eligible, including the Creamer Cowboy.

@Picasso You are the biggest fucking pussy on the internet, you cuck-sucking, beta bitch, cream-slurping twerp. I'll slap that stupid hat off your fat head any day.
No you won’t. It would go down like it always goes down when dealing with a fag such as yourself. As soon as you get punched you start hiccup crying like a little girl, while trying to be super duper reasonable, then the men folk go have a couple of beers and laugh about what a homo you are.

Are you new here?
No, see…that was an actual threat of physical violence, albeit a hollow one from your standard run-of-the-mill internet tough guy. It’s a totally different thing than what those on your side of the political aisle believe in that “words can be violence.” Your political side simply views an opposing viewpoint as violence because that side is truly bigoted and cannot fathom or handle, especially in rational and logical arguments, those with opposing political viewpoints.

No, see…that was an actual threat of physical violence, albeit a hollow one from your standard run-of-the-mill internet tough guy. It’s a totally different thing than what those on your side of the political aisle believe in that “words can be violence.” Your political side simply views an opposing viewpoint as violence because that side is truly bigoted and cannot fathom or handle, especially in rational and logical arguments, those with opposing political viewpoints.

Yep. You definitely said a lot of stuff.

Last edited:
No you won’t. It would go down like it always goes down when dealing with a fag such as yourself. As soon as you get punched you start hiccup crying like a little girl, while trying to be super duper reasonable, then the men folk go have a couple of beers and laugh about what a homo you are.

Yeah! The men folk laugh!

1656771955050.jpeg

Back