How's it going in Tinfoil Corner?

Do you realize just how ridiculously stupid of an individual you would have to be to believe the above is a real Trump quote ? I bet you think Biden is really the most popular President in America's 246 year history like the media claim . Work on developing a clue will you please .

Who’s stupid now?
3:10 mark.

Biden’s not much better than Trump. But he’s still an improvement.

You’re pretty invested in this now aren’t you? What’s next, you’re going to send me flowers?
Hey, I just call 'em like I seem 'em. Until I'm proven otherwise you strike me as a card carrying limp wrister.
Biden’s not much better than Trump. But he’s still an improvement.
Lol. They must grow some gooood weed down there. Go eat your vegemite...
Or better yet, why don't you list all the reasons you think he's an improvement and everything good he's done for the US...go ahead...I'll wait right here

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump Vs. Joe Biden, how they compare as leaders

Donald J. Trump is no politician. He is truly an American patriot, of the same ilk as our founding fathers. A man who places his fortune on the line to benefit this nation, not for his own fame, financial success, or self-glorification, he already had all of those things. Rather because he loves America, and all Americans.

What he has sacrificed, just to lead this nation in its darkest hours, can never be calculated. Nor will it be appreciated by the majority of Americans. He not only has lost half of his yearly earnings to accept the job, he even donates every cent of his over $400,000 a year salary to chosen causes.

Compare that with his predecessor, Barack Hussein Obama. Obama walked into the office with a meager million dollars to his name and walked out with a combined wealth (with Mrs. Obama) of$24 million.

Joe Biden is even more of a predator to the American taxpayer.

He loves to posture that he entered office as a poor working man yet somehow during his 47 years in office, never earning more than $400,000 a year, Biden has amassed a fortune estimated at over 60 million dollars.

Along the way, he was able to turn everyone in his family into multimillionaires. Including his son, Hunter and five members of his family .

President Trump was the exact opposite losing money year in year out but never complained , not even once .

While Trump wanted what was best for all Americans, Biden wants what was best for Joe Biden.

Trump’s accomplishments are legendary. Record setting economy , record setting job numbers , record setting stock market, unemployment for blacks , Hispanics and woman at 70 year lows , huge tax cuts for the lowest earners and much higher retirement savings , much safer streets and neighborhoods , manufacturing expanding and moving back to the USA , better education and choices for America's inner city poor and trillions of dollars of wealth added back into America's economy .

Trump even managed to bring home all our Korean War hero's remains from the Korean war something the last 11 Presidents failed to accomplish . Wouldn't you know it the entire main stream press refused to even cover the event . Trump also freed more hostages being held around the world and jailed more pedophiles than any President in U.S History despite both political parties including his own , the American intelligence community and the entire main stream media attempting to sabotage his every move.

Nobody else has stabilized the middle-east as he has. Our wars are winding down while peace between foes is blooming. Our relations with super-powers, China and Russia, continue to coalesce, although that can change at any moment.

North Korea is less a threat than before his election, and Iran becomes less powerful with each middle-east place deal that President Trump brokers.

Compare that to Biden, who as VP brokered a deal to earn his son millions from both China and Ukraine. Whose policies empowered Iran and North Korea.Whose Defense Secretary Robert Gates said:

I think Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Like millions of Americans, I am proud of President Trump and wish there was some way to award him with a True American Medal. He is the first president to sacrifice everything, his wealth, his good name, his reputation, for the benefit of us all. Only our founding fathers sacrificed as much.

Joe Biden takes everything, living off of politics for nearly 50 years. President Trump gives America everything while losing millions.

The difference in their motives for ascending to the highest office in the world cannot be more obvious.

5b3904202fa0e.jpeg

Same heavily edited clip Einstein , are you telling me you can't tell at the 3:10 mark that it's altered ?

Oh dear. What about the unedited part? I’m guessing it’s another conspiracy?
Good old Tinfoil Corner! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: V2a
Hey, I just call 'em like I seem 'em. Until I'm proven otherwise you strike me as a card carrying limp wrister.

Lol. They must grow some gooood weed down there. Go eat your vegemite...
Or better yet, why don't you list all the reasons you think he's an improvement and everything good he's done for the US...go ahead...I'll wait right here

Wrong - you don’t know or call jack shit mate. Just another middle aged, conservative muppet. Go suck on a hot dog.
As pathetic as Biden is, I’ll give you one good reason he’s better than Trump.

1. He’s a slightly less bumbling, lying sack of shit.

Why is a little Aussie snowflake queer so infatuated with the greatest American President? TDS?

Reactions: ccn
Why is a little Aussie snowflake queer so infatuated with the greatest American President? TDS?

I’ve never mentioned Roosevelt.
Why is a little American redneck homophobe so infatuated with me?
Are you going to be sending me flowers too?

Wrong - you don’t know or call jack shit mate. Just another middle aged, conservative muppet. Go suck on a hot dog.
As pathetic as Biden is, I’ll give you one good reason he’s better than Trump.

1. He’s a slightly less bumbling, lying sack of shit.
Is that so? You certainly assume a lot about me. I guess that makes you a twenty something man bun wearing metrosexual still living in your parents basement that is ACTUALLY sucking on a hot dog. You know, practice for your weekend

Reactions: ccn
Is that so? You certainly assume a lot about me. I guess that makes you a twenty something man bun wearing metrosexual still living in your parents basement that is ACTUALLY sucking on a hot dog. You know, practice for your weekend

Is it hard typing with all that sausage in your mouth?

He hates the fact he’s not American so he lashes out like the typical man child most liberals are.

Yeah I hate the fact that I don’t live in a backwards country where I’m statistically more likely to end up shot, imprisoned or neglected by your 3rd World “Healthcare” system than anywhere else.
Oh, the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: V2a
Is it hard typing with all that sausage in your mouth?
Grade school level man. Weak
Yeah I hate the fact that I don’t live in a backwards country where I’m statistically more likely to end up shot, imprisoned or neglected by your 3rd World “Healthcare” system than anywhere else.
Oh, the pain.
It couldn’t be more obvious that you do. But whatever you say :hys::jerkit:

Back