Huge Herbert Problem!! Caused by tubes???

serenitytom

Hi there,

maybe someone can help! I have a big problem with my herbert. When I switched it on the last time I got some noise in it!

The noise is always there as soon as I switch on Stanby! It doesn't effect the sound what I can say so far. It sounds a bit like schhhhhschhhhhhkhhhhkkkkschhhhhhhhhhhh - sounds cranky!

The most strange thing is that it's also there when muting the amp via Mute switch. :confused:

First of all I thought its the cable/wire from amp to cabinet. After testing some others I'm totally shure that's not the problem!!

What could this be????? Thanks for your help!!! :thumbsup:

tom (www.serenity-band.com)

PS: We've been on tour - no problems. The problem appeared on our first rehearsal after tour. So it's also possible that the damage (whatever it is) was caused by transport in the tourbus!!!!

Hi Peter, hallo,

ist es möglich Röhren direkt bei euch zu bestellen??? Wenn ja, wie viel kosten diese und wie kann ich bestellen???

Danke für die Antwort!

tom

hey ST.

The last 2 times I had static or noise issues it tuned out to be
tubes. So i would chk the preamp tubes and replace 1 or all and se what happens. I was told by Diezel's repair man in Los Angeles that Diezels are so well made that most stuff sent to him is tube or tube socket issues. so Peter is correct 99.99 its tubes. :zoom: :moon: :puke:

Back