Hulk Meathead

Hey Everyone

Just making a post, I have not really been around on here much lately, I STILL have my Meathead, I still think its the best amp for me and Just want to thank Mike again for making such a perfect amp for my application.

I've gigged with the amp and will continue to do so! I've gigged with it in a southern Ontario winter and it's just as fuckin amazing as it was when I got it in July of 2010!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GreenMeatSmall3.jpg

Anyhow, Cheers dudes!!!

Chris

Good to see you back on Chris! Haven't heard back from ya. How've you been?

That's a killer head you have there. :rock:

DiezelMonster":3rhpearw said:
Hey Everyone

Just making a post, I have not really been around on here much lately, I STILL have my Meathead, I still think its the best amp for me and Just want to thank Mike again for making such a perfect amp for my application.

I've gigged with the amp and will continue to do so! I've gigged with it in a southern Ontario winter and it's just as fuckin amazing as it was when I got it in July of 2010!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GreenMeatSmall3.jpg

Anyhow, Cheers dudes!!!

Chris
It looks awesome!!

Hey Chris - good to see you around here. Does your other guitar player still have that Hulk Mod that you sold to him?

Hey guys

Thanks for the words, I'm going to post a new picture of the rig!

Jason-

The drummer in my band is the guy I sold the Hulk too, and yes he still has it and uses it every day! Sounds increibdle still!

Cheers!

C

Digital Jams":1dltzdex said:
Good to see you man :thumbsup:

Maybe we can make xmas cards with your green meathead and my red natas :D
I thought you were selling your Natas to me? :confused:

donbarzini":2qjk21ge said:
J.B.":2qjk21ge said:
Digital Jams":2qjk21ge said:
Good to see you man :thumbsup:

Maybe we can make xmas cards with your green meathead and my red natas :D
I thought you were selling your Natas to me? :confused:

no, but he said he would like to give you his hulky meathead
I get confused sometimes... :dunno:

DiezelMonster":3k4elseu said:
Hey Everyone

GreenMeatSmall3.jpg

Anyhow, Cheers dudes!!!

Chris

I thought of your amp when I saw this in the local CL

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/2289398453.html

:rock:

Back