Humidity and Tone.. Psychological?

That's the beauty of IEM systems. I sound the same every time, no matter what or where. Who cares about the rest. Anyone who willingly signs up to see my clusterfuck of a band deserves whatever they get. If we bring 100 lbs of bananas to a show, humidity won't be the particulates in the air to be worried about.

Quick side note: Everything cartoons have taught you about banana peels is true. They do not belong in a mosh pit.

I don’t know what it is... but sometimes when I listen to music, it sounds way better than other times. Tones that sounded bleh all the sudden have brilliant highs and crunchy dynamics and whatnot

I don’t know what it is... but sometimes when I listen to music, it sounds way better than other times. Tones that sounded bleh all the sudden have brilliant highs and crunchy dynamics and whatnot

Ear fatigue is a very real thing too. And it doesn't have to be just from listening to music.
Ever do a mix really late at night only to listen the next morning to find that everything's too bright.

Ear fatigue is a very real thing too. And it doesn't have to be just from listening to music.
Ever do a mix really late at night only to listen the next morning to find that everything's too bright.
Yes. I think this is mainly it. For me, it seems like ear fatigue can last weeks. Nothing will sound good and I’ll stop listening all together almost. Then a few weeks later, it’s as if I can listen for 45 minutes to an hour daily and everything sounds smooth and present again

Yes. I think this is mainly it. For me, it seems like ear fatigue can last weeks. Nothing will sound good and I’ll stop listening all together almost. Then a few weeks later, it’s as if I can listen for 45 minutes to an hour daily and everything sounds smooth and present again

Gonna sound stupid, but I find doing a Q-Tip routine before playing/recording helps. Not so much that my ears are
dirty or anything. I just think the gentle massage to your inner ear helps to wake them back up.
Don't know if it's really doing anything, but it makes me feel like it is!

Gonna sound stupid, but I find doing a Q-Tip routine before playing/recording helps. Not so much that my ears are
dirty or anything. I just think the gentle massage to your inner ear helps to wake them back up.
Don't know if it's really doing anything, but it makes me feel like it is!
I do the same thing! I often get taters in my ears from using ear plugs at work

Back