I’m a bitcoin squillionaire…GIVE AWAY

Ok, so I’m not bragging.l! I just need to let it out! My friends in real life don’t even know this. This forum lets me get it off my chest. I hit it REALLY big with bitcoin! I have to let it out!!!

I’m gonna give away my minty AXE FX III and EV-1.

I need suggestions on the best way to give it away.

Great idea, So cool!👍
Who on Rigtalk ended up winning the AXE FX III and EV-1?

While I appreciate what your doing there. If we want to have real fun, go buy a 59 Les Paul and bring to a reputable luthier and insist a Floyd Rose be cut into it. Make sure to film the fun and highjinx.
LOL and post it to TGP and watch everyone lose their shit!

Ok, so I’m not bragging.l! I just need to let it out! My friends in real life don’t even know this. This forum lets me get it off my chest. I hit it REALLY big with bitcoin! I have to let it out!!!

I’m gonna give away my minty AXE FX III and EV-1.

I need suggestions on the best way to give it away.

Wait until your bitcoin crashes. I got in to late on ETH and bitcoin and rode it up for a while but now it has tanked. Thank god I didn't take out another mortgage to sink more into that shit. It isn't even really "anything" but yet it has the prospects of being just about "everything". So which will it be? Who know... people will get rich though!

Wait until your bitcoin crashes. I got in to late on ETH and bitcoin and rode it up for a while but now it has tanked. Thank god I didn't take out another mortgage to sink more into that shit. It isn't even really "anything" but yet it has the prospects of being just about "everything". So which will it be? Who know... people will get rich though!
I would not of come on here and posted all excited had I not cashed out some of my holdings…

Back