I am excited to announce my new website, rare-amp.com, which includes Kemper profiles (and will have others in the future)...

beckstriad

I'm thrilled to introduce you to my new website, rare-amp.com, which is a treasure trove for anyone passionate about unique amplifiers and all things guitar-related.

🎸 What you'll find on rare-amp.com:

1. Kemper Amp Profiles: We offer an ever-expanding collection of Kemper amp profiles, meticulously crafted to capture the nuances of rare amplifiers. Perfect for musicians and tone seekers looking to emulate their favorite classic tones.
  2. Rare Amp Descriptions: Dive into detailed descriptions of these elusive amplifiers, complete with their history, specifications, and iconic tones. We're here to help you discover the essence of these gems.
  3. New Kemper Profiles: Stay tuned for regular updates as we continue to add new Kemper profiles of even rarer amplifiers, so you can expand your sonic arsenal.
  4. Original Music - Perspective by Parallax 58: As a bonus, you can check out my music project, Parallax 58, and listen to my original music on our site. It's a fusion of diverse genres, and I'd love to hear what you think!
  5. YouTube Channel: We also have a YouTube channel where you can find video content related to rare amps, guitar techniques, and more. Subscribe to stay updated with the latest.
Join us at rare-amp.com to explore, learn, and connect with a community of like-minded guitar enthusiasts. We're passionate about what we do, and we're excited to share this passion with you. Stay tuned. Many exciting and fun things to come. Thank you for joining me on my musical journey.

Back