I am finally in the 100B club....

krueger

Just got a 100B...all I can say is WOW....can't wait to do some side by side comparing with my 20th anniv. I am in total Bogner tonal bliss...........

krueger":3s5uibxm said:
Just got a 100B...all I can say is WOW....can't wait to do some side by side comparing with my 20th anniv. I am in total Bogner tonal bliss...........
Well what do you think?
I got a 20th and have always lusted for a 100b.

You got the 20th Rudy? How do you like it? I have to check that out. I still have the 101B and a SLO. Liked to compare these things.

zewango":1immitqc said:
You got the 20th Rudy? How do you like it? I have to check that out. I still have the 101B and a SLO. Liked to compare these things.
Nice, I figured you picked up something Soldano when the Avatar changed.
Its a total beast, very likely the best amp I've played. Maybe we should have a little ampfest one of these days.

roodboy":wanxgfso said:
zewango":wanxgfso said:
Nice, I figured you picked up something Soldano when the Avatar changed.
Its a total beast, very likely the best amp I've played. Maybe we should have a little ampfest one of these days.

Dude I still got my 101B!! Just added a SLO to the mix. Mini ampfests :rock: Roa lives right across the street from you!

Back