I checked out a Rebel 20...

SilverSpoons

... yesterday at my local GC and thought it was wonderful!!!! I mainly wanted to see how the tube mixer changed the tone. The tube mixer was really cool, I liked it set a little left of middle - really, Really, REALLY NICE GROWL!!! The head is very well built and has a LOT of tonal versatility! If this size amp is for you, this IS the amp for you! Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry.

I've had my Rebel since October and have no regrets buying it. Looking forward to getting an E2 this year and running it into the power section of the Rebel. I can't think of a better home rig than that!

SilverSpoons":3gbz2ujb said:
... yesterday at my local GC and thought it was wonderful!!!! I mainly wanted to see how the tube mixer changed the tone. The tube mixer was really cool, I liked it set a little left of middle - really, Really, REALLY NICE GROWL!!! The head is very well built and has a LOT of tonal versatility! If this size amp is for you, this IS the amp for you! Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry.
SSSHHHHHUUUUUTTT ! :yes:

How is the Tranny on this one????? As good as other Egntaers?

I know lots of guys replace the Randall RM Trannies and thought since this was also not USA made, it might not have the best tranny? Could be wrong! ;)

I'd replace the speaker with a Neo - my current favorite.

Back