I did it

Right on, thanks man. Rig manager definitely seems like a necessity. I’m pretty excited
I'm about 2 years into my Kemper Stage experience. It's all I use at the moment.

Rig Manager is great, I'd be dead in the water without it. I'm digitally dumb, and it's a been a great tool to figure out the Kemper itself. Hope you dig it!

I'm about 2 years into my Kemper Stage experience. It's all I use at the moment.

Rig Manager is great, I'd be dead in the water without it. I'm digitally dumb, and it's a been a great tool to figure out the Kemper itself. Hope you dig it!
I’m only about 10 mins in to it but I love it. I put rig manager on my laptop earlier but forgot to bring it downstairs with me. The previous owner left me plenty of profiles to mess around with for now

Clips or it didn’t happen!
I’ll give ya this for now

99F9639C-0B85-49F7-964B-FCAD54A8F20F.jpeg

Congrats bro'!

Personally, I and many others knew within a few seconds that it was right for us based on the touch-response / feel and "organic" qualities alone.

I'm not exaggerating. 5 seconds maybe?
I really need to get off my ass and move one up the list.

I've used practically every modeller out there since the mid '90s with the odd one from the '80s like the Nobels Sound Studio (I think that's what it was called) circa 1987.

That first few seconds with the Kemper was the first time I actually felt like I was playing through tubes with a modeller.

Yep. I turned it on, hit a chunky low E on a dual recto rev F profile and thought “ok, I get it now”.

Right on man, I’ll definitely check those out.

That actually brings up a question I have. I got the amp from a straight up metal head. 548 profiles of straight metal, but nothing else is on it.

Is there a way to restore it to “stock “ profiles? Or is there even such a thing as stock profiles?
The ones that the amp are sweet so I want to back them up as well, but I’d like to add a little variety too

But back the metal profiles it has. A bunch of mesas; recto rev F and G, recto reloaded, jpc2, tc50, plus some 5150s, Archon, Krank, and Fortin, each with every boost imaginable before them.
Oddly enough the Krank has been my favorite so far. Close behind by a Framus Dragon

Is there a way to restore it to “stock “ profiles? Or is there even such a thing as stock profiles?

Yes and yes.

Reset System Settings
  1. Power off the unit.
  2. Hold the System key, then switch the amp to Tuner mode.
  3. While holding the System key, turn the unit back on.
Once done search out the Morgan AC20 profile by a dude named Ralph.
Amazing edge of breakup tones.

Yes and yes.

Reset System Settings
  1. Power off the unit.
  2. Hold the System key, then switch the amp to Tuner mode.
  3. While holding the System key, turn the unit back on.
Once done search out the Morgan AC20 profile by a dude named Ralph.
Amazing edge of breakup tones.

Right on, thanks man.
I think I read the newer OS comes with the stock stuff built in so that’s cool. I have rig manager and an update on my laptop, I just haven’t got my laptop into the same room as the kemper yet

Back