I LOVE THE EMINENCE DIEZEL CUSTOM SPEAKERS.

scoeb city

i had bought a front loaded diezel 4x12 off of diffusion audio two years ago and in my mind i remember asking for one with vintage 30's in em...anyway i broke off the tip of my speaker cable in my jack the other day so i had to unscrew the back jack plate and when i looked inside the cab i noticed that the back of the speaker magnets were blank and didnt say celestion vintage 30's on them....and upon closer inspection there was a sticker saying they were manufactured by eminence...so these must be the eminence diezel custom speakers....and well I LOVE THEM out of the two diezel frontloaded cabs i own ( the other one has v30's ) in them this one is my favorite...and same with my front of house engineer. we both love the diezel speaker cab the best. its warm punch and articulate...not that the other one is bad...its just this one has a little more vibe to it and is warmer....they sound so good when driven hard. i really wanna get a 2x12 now with diezel speakers in them . they just sound amazing with my herbert. its unreal. i encourage all you guys to try them out. its so funny cuz i've always considered myself a die hard celestion guy. not any more!

good work peter! how did you go about working with eminence on voicing these wonderful speakers?

Peter Diezel":9yfywpuk said:
I don´t like them anymore :no:
Did You ever hear the ToneTubby Ceramic Hampcone ?
Outstanding speaker :yes:

hahaha. thats funny. no i haven't heard that one...maybe ill check it out? did you guys stop making the diezel speakers then? why don't you like them?

Never played the Eminence speakers.....and I very much dislike V30's....but the EVH cab (Heritage GB's) sounds great with the Herbert :thumbsup:

I have a 2x12FL that I got from Andy @ Diffusion about a month ago to go along with my Einstein head. This cab has the Eminence speakers as well.

It sounds AMAZING! Far better then my 2x12 boogie cab with V-30s.

Too bad you don't like them anymore Peter, because quite frankly, they sound fabulous in my ears. Then again....there is always something better out there.
;)

PBGas":1qlpa4lx said:
I have a 2x12FL that I got from Andy @ Diffusion about a month ago to go along with my Einstein head. This cab has the Eminence speakers as well.

It sounds AMAZING! Far better then my 2x12 boogie cab with V-30s.

Too bad you don't like them anymore Peter, because quite frankly, they sound fabulous in my ears. Then again....there is always something better out there.
;)

maybe andy snagged up the best batch of these speakers for us canadians? :D
im almost scared to try anything else i like em so much. though reading up on the tone tubbies they look tempting.

Agreed 100% Bud!

I just bought a 16ohm Diezel Eminence speaker as I have an Isolation cab coming for recording which is unloaded. I figure this will capture the sound much better. I don't see the point of using something like a Pod or a piece of modeled software for recording when I have this beautiful amp sitting here. I figure it does everything for me live, might as well make sure it gets tracked properly for me without waking everyone else in my home when inspiration strikes in the middle of the night!
;)

Back