I may have had a stroke.

What's your damage man? Unless he mentioned it and edited out, you appear to be the first one to mention vaccines. By stating conclusively that the vaccines aren't linked to stroke, your comments increase risk to people who would have otherwise decided not to get them.

"A total of 81 articles analyzed confirmed cardiovascular complications post‐COVID‐19 mRNA vaccines in 17,636 individuals and reported 284 deaths with any mRNA vaccine. Of 17,636 cardiovascular events with any mRNA vaccine, 17,192 were observed with the BNT162b2 (Pfizer−BioNTech) vaccine, 444 events with mRNA‐1273 (Moderna). Thrombosis was frequently reported with any mRNA vaccine (n = 13,936), followed by stroke (n = 758), myocarditis (n = 511), myocardial infarction (n = 377), pulmonary embolism (n = 301), and arrhythmia (n = 254). Stratifying the results by vaccine type showed that thrombosis (80.8%) was common in the BNT162b2 cohort, while stroke (39.9%) was common with mRNA‐1273 for any dose."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10022421/
He edited it out but I was right... out they come again... f'n antivaxxer fire ants.

@JohnnyGtar really sorry to hear about your health troubles brother. I had no idea. I try to make time every evening to pray for those who are dealing with sickness and ill health so I'm definitely squeezing you in there from here forward. Unfortunately lately my list keeps getting longer. But I got you bro. Please keep me posted.

@JohnnyGtar really sorry to hear about your health troubles brother. I had no idea. I try to make time every evening to pray for those who are dealing with sickness and ill health so I'm definitely squeezing you in there from here forward. Unfortunately lately my list keeps getting longer. But I got you bro. Please keep me posted.
Thank you, brother. God bless you. I will keep you posted. :)

Wishing you the best.

That said, do NOT take the doctors word for it. Keep doing research and press the doctors for more testing. Try and do a background history on all medicine you have taken to review side effects, etc. Find forums or social media pages of people who may have had the same symptoms as you. You are your own best advocate.

He edited it out but I was right... out they come again... f'n antivaxxer fire ants.
The good news is, global pandemics only happen maybe once in a lifetime.

The bad news is, some of the anti vaxxers will be talking about this one the rest of their lives

The good news is, global pandemics only happen maybe once in a lifetime.

The bad news is, some of the anti vaxxers will be talking about this one the rest of their lives
We’ll see about that. I have a weird sense we’ll have another “Pandemic” sooner than later. And the vax and pandemic were a harmful scam of epic proportions, so yeah, people will be talking about it for the rest of human existence to some degree or another.

My old pastor is in his 30’s and he had a couple mini strokes the other day. His was caused from high blood pressure. I would start taking an aspirin every day.
Hope you recover fully @JohnnyGtar.
Mine was also a mini stroke, blood clot in my brain stem and I almost didn’t go to the doc. Only symptom was the tv looked strange, explained to a friend and he said better get checked out “sounds like a stroke”.
Blood thinner, open heart surgery to fix a heart defect from birth and I’m back to normal (?)
Point being, it doesn’t have to be permanent or life threatening if it gets fixed: mine was 20 years ago.

Back