I might be performing with the Eagles!

Jonny333

So i'm a massive Eagles fan and this thursday, they are playing in Dubai (my hometown). They also announced a competition where people can submit a cover video of hotel california and the person with the most votes will get free tickets, a guitar signed by all of them AND the chance to perform with them on stage!

There aren't too many musicians out here in Dubai so I thought it was worth a shot, and now thanks to the support of my amazing friends i'm in the lead! But only just! and the competition closes tomorrow!

I know this video doesn't contain any diezel content but anyone who knows me here knows i'm obsessed with my herbert and will always be a diezel-head! I also know that you guys on this forum are some of the coolest cats i've had the pleasure of interacting with on the internet so thought you might be able to help me raise my vote count a little. I would be hugely grateful and it will literally take 20 seconds of you time.

- Just click this link: https://alsayeghmedia.net/apps/fb/eagle ... ideo_id=29

- and click 'like' on the 'Johnny Hancock' video with the most likes. :thumbsup:

This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and if I win I will definitely post pics of the guitar and a video of the performance!

Thanks so much guys, I already know you rock! :rock:

Thanks so much man, it means the world! Anyone else who could help I would really appreciate it, i'm only 2 votes from the lead!

Haha thanks Skrin! I'll try my best for those passes! haha will defo drop a few hints to the boys about using diezel gear though! :LOL: :LOL:

Please keep voting guys, the comp closes soon!

So, did you win?

How does the other guy get so many votes without sound? He shouldn't be allowed to win!

Back