I scored a Naylor Superdrive 100

MadAsAHatter

While randomly browsing some listings I came across a 2017 Naylor Superdrive 100 in damn near new condition. I really wasn't actively looking for one, but it has been near the top of my list to eventually own for a while. I have been putting money aside for if I ever stumbled upon something from my top 5 list. So for a change I actually had the money on hand and decided to snag it. I won't say it was a steal, though it was less than what that Superdrive 60 went for on eBay a bit back. All things considered I'd say I bought it for a fair and reasonable price. Should be shipping out today. I can't wait to get it!

Once it comes in I'll make a NAD post with some pics and try to do a decent sound clip. Now that I have things better situated in my space I'll probably put up a few belated NADs with it.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I'm really excited about getting this one.

I was watching it on eBay . Great score!

Yup, that would be the one. An extra surprise positive, I unknowingly bought it from fellow RT member @braintheory Glad to be buying it from a community member than a random pawn or consignment shop selling on eBay. I have a much better feeling now it has been packed properly with care.

Clips, gut pics and price paid would be phenom :yes:

If it makes it here Thursday as scheduled (I don't trust FedEx's delivery estimates) I'll take some pics and try to make a few decent sound clips over the weekend. Even thought it wasn't exactly cheap I'd say I got it for a decent and very fair price. I paid just shy of 3K not including shipping and stupid tax.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I'm really excited about getting this one.

Yup, that would be the one. An extra surprise positive, I unknowingly bought it from fellow RT member @braintheory Glad to be buying it from a community member than a random pawn or consignment shop selling on eBay. I have a much better feeling now it has been packed properly with care.

If it makes it here Thursday as scheduled (I don't trust FedEx's delivery estimates) I'll take some pics and try to make a few decent sound clips over the weekend. Even thought it wasn't exactly cheap I'd say I got it for a decent and very fair price. I paid just shy of 3K not including shipping and stupid tax.
I didn’t know it was his . I only saw it on there a couple days ago . I owe for another amp so I couldn’t get it . Cool to see you did . I remember he told I needed one on my my collection next

Congratulations! I love when things come together like this.

I'm still waiting for my Friedman Naked (Naylor preamp w/ Marshall-style power section). Very excited to hear your clips!

Back