I too have been contemplating Suicide......you decide

Kill Gunslinger?????

• yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
I'd either leave quietly or don't go out with a bang, since yanno, you're associated with Gutierrez and all.

55 hits and only 2 people voted?

Come on guys.......would you vote if it was real suicide????? ;)

should I kill off Gunslinger?

i just stopped in HCAF for the first time in at least a month. what a bunch of pole smoking hand-jobs....omfg. fuck that place.

metalpoida":42084 said:
go out with a bang j666 style. :D :D :emofag:

:salute:

word homie...but wait a couple days so i can get enough ambition to make a new moniker...i don't wanna miss this.

j666":39b46 said:

word homie...but wait a couple days so i can get enough ambition to make a new moniker...i don't wanna miss this.

nor do I !

j666":83747 said:

you get banned too?

no... but god help that place if the mods did... dont worry...i'd warn you all...

metalpoida":47ca0 said:

no... but god help that place if the mods did... dont worry...i'd warn you all...

if ANYONE here is planning on flamingout over there...let me know. i'll hurry up and make an alt-moniker so i can witness the fury. :eek:

j666":17b52 said:

if ANYONE here is planning on flamingout over there...let me know. i'll hurry up and make an alt-moniker so i can witness the fury. :eek:

Haha..if it ever came to that...lets just say i'd put the tub in "tubgirl"

The plans are in the works....maybe tonight, or maybe this weekend.....

I'll let you guys know.

And no there wont be any tubgirl, lemonparty, etc....

Just got a good idea for ending the madness in that place.

go out guns a blazin', like scarface did. post boobies everywhere, in every thread. be sure to inform us here before hand so we can watch.

Juggernaut":24fee said:
Just got a good idea for ending the madness in that place.

ab65887426990ab23bf25285e67cfd56_.jpg

Back