Idea for a new parameter...

fearhk213

One thing that I think would be really great and help take the Torpedo VB-101 up a notch would be an on/off axis parameter for the mic angle. There could be a couple of ways to do it:

1) It could be a simple "on or off" parameter where 'on' has the mic straight on the speaker and 'off' has the mic at 45 degrees.

or...

2) It could be adjusted by percentage like 'axis' and 'distance.' For example, 0% = mic straight on speaker, 50% = mic at 45 degrees, 100% = mic at 90 degrees. I'd imagine most would set it between 0%-50%, but that was just an example of a possible range.

Anyway, I don't know if that's possible, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Actually that is a common request and I don't say we won't offer in one day. The next update is slightly different from that but it is as well a way to expand the possibilities. ;)

guillaume_pille":ko33h98l said:
Actually that is a common request and I don't say we won't offer in one day. The next update is slightly different from that but it is as well a way to expand the possibilities. ;)

Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the update! :rock:

so when is the update and what info can you tease us with?

Hopefully before Christmas, but the last deadline would be NAMM.

It's a small update and I think you'll like it, but it is a huge step on our side. ;)

Back