If anyone is looking for a 594, I returned that PRS 594 and it's back up on the GC website. Would be a good one for anyone interested.

War_in_D

Ended up returning it becaue I didn't like the 58/18LT pickups, and the neck profile was a bit thick for me (Pattern Vintage), but a really nice guitar otherwise and the price is pretty reasonable for a PRS 594 @ $2499. Super light at 7.6 lbs and it will show up in much better condition than the pics show. It was really grimey when I got it with tarnished brass and sweat/nastyness on it, but I went through it and cleaned all the brass parts, polished the frets, gave it a really good cleaning, conditioned the fretboard, new strings and vacuumed about 4 lbs. of hair out of the case. Comes with all the original case candy too. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone was looking for one.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/P...ric-Guitar-118025526.gc?rNtt=prs 594&index=21

They should pay you for cleaning it. You would think they could take 5 minutes to clean it up. No pride in what they sell. I bought a used Taylor off them and it showed up so filthy, looked like peanut butter or maybe boogers or something smeared on it, just dusty,crusty and nasty. I cleaned it all up and it was actually pretty mint under all the grunge and it was a good price. Turned out to be a total keeper. 3 minutes with some cleaner and a rag would have been 100% improvement over what they sent.

They should pay you for cleaning it.

I wish! LOL I was really on the fence about keeping it, and went back and forth a few times before I finally took it back. The pickups, I could have lived with or even changed but I just couldn't get past that neck profile. I had two PRS's before, one had the wide/fat profile and one was Pattern and I like both of those. This Pattern Vintage is what I would imagine people are referring to when they say "baseball bat". LOL

Back