I'm going to gig tonight with my Mark II Coliseum because..

You need a real singer and a new drummer, just being honest. Other than that, it seemed like a fun gig and your playing & tone was pretty good.

You need a real singer and a new drummer, just being honest. Other than that, it seemed like a fun gig and your playing & tone was pretty good.
I know, right!! There's SO much work to be done before we can sign a major record deal & go on tour!!!! :rolleyes:

...Or, we can be who we are which is a few guys from a small town with high stress jobs that like to play loud aggressive music to blow off steam & have a good time in exchange for beer & occasionally even appreciation from the locals. It also allows me to not be that opinionated guy on a gear forum with tens of thousands worth of gear that never leaves the house. That's a bonus!

I know, right!! There's SO much work to be done before we can sign a major record deal & go on tour!!!! :rolleyes:

...Or, we can be who we are which is a few guys from a small town with high stress jobs that like to play loud aggressive music to blow off steam & have a good time in exchange for beer & occasionally even appreciation from the locals. It also allows me to not be that opinionated guy on a gear forum with tens of thousands worth of gear that never leaves the house. That's a bonus!
Hah, don't get all offended now. You want honest opinions right? or do you want me to lie to you and say it was a top notch performance... i can do that if you want but i'd rather be honest. I can deal with the vocals (just lower them in the mix) if your drummer practices his kick drum skills a bit more, well actually all of his skills more. Staying in time is crucial. Practice practice practice.

The important thing is that you had fun though, isn't it?

Make sure you pack a stun gun at bare minimum so you can stop the bugger from running down the street with it.

Back