I'm In!

kccheers

I called and talked to Chris and Frank today and placed my order for a MOD50 head and 2x12 cab. I ordered the Bassman and SL2 modules......but we all know that's just a start! LOL. Super nice folks to deal with. And, for you guys wondering about build times, Frank said about 8 weeks. But, as Jeff says....Good things come to those who wait. :rock:

Cheers from KC!

Congrats and welcome to the "family"! :rock:

Sound like great choices there with Bassman and SL2. I LOVE the SL2 and I think a Bassman will be my next module!

These next 8 weeks will be the longest of your life :( but when its all said and done you are going to have the amp to end all amps!

Congrats!Not only are you getting an incredible amp,the folks at Egnater are "ROCK SOLID"and every time I fire up the MOD or M4 I just keep getting this insane smile on my face and it's been a couple of years............................ :rock:

welcome I am glad your experience went well with our newest member, my sis, Chris..I am now in charge of project management...ie build times and supplier deliveries. Anything I can do you aid in your quest just let me know!

Jeff

Thanx Guys!

The wait for the build ime is no big deal for me, 'cause I know that the rig coming at the end is way worth it. :yes:

Jeff, I forgot to ask when I called in the order....is the tolex on the head and the cab still the 2 tone black and cream?

Jeff Hilligan":73338 said:
kccheers":73338 said:
Jeff, I forgot to ask when I called in the order....is the tolex on the head and the cab still the 2 tone black and cream?

Yes

You guys better not change it either! It looks so classy and unique just the way it is!

Way to go. Great choice. You will love this amp. Good choice on the modules too. I have the Bassman and it's great! I think I need an SL2 next. Everybody loves it so much, and if you like Marshall tone it's kind of a must have huh?!

Back