Impressive plexi clips from the Marshall JVM 210H

I hear way, way too much gain. It’s still pretty compressed but not from the power side and is rather all preamp. It almost sounds nasally how it’s dialed in. Doesn’t sound bad - it cops the tone and is likely very easy to play.

A plexi isn’t easy to play at all until the power side is compressing and the amp starts to loosen up and sag. I don’t hear anything like that going on here, but it’s not bad for a JVM210H.

Also killer playing/chops regardless, dude can seriously groove.

'Scot just enough hair on it to be pretty-much mix-ready IMHO, but I agree, a tad oversaturated.

Always loved the JVMs, especially the 410H into a Marshall 4x12. :rock:

Quite honestly I didn't think the JVM could get near a decent plexi tone so I was nicely surprised by this clip.

The player is using a high output Wolfgang pickup so imagine a PAF ish or MM1400 would sound especially interesting.

That's sounds close enough to live with if you need the rest of what the amp can do, that's for sure! Weird for a guy with all that EVH shit to not know the basic verse riff in Meanstreet.

That's sounds close enough to live with if you need the rest of what the amp can do, that's for sure! Weird for a guy with all that EVH shit to not know the basic verse riff in Meanstreet.
Maybe he’s like me and forgets how to guitar the second the record button is pressed 😂

Quite honestly I didn't think the JVM could get near a decent plexi tone so I was nicely surprised by this clip.

The player is using a high output Wolfgang pickup so imagine a PAF ish or MM1400 would sound especially interesting.
It can do alot of things. And the 410 can get even closer IMO.

Back