Texsunburst59 Well-known member Today at 8:39 AM #21 shredi knight said: Guess again. And I'm pretty sure the last zero is exactly the same size as the second one. Click to expand... I guess it’s an optional illusion, and I don’t see well, and I’m old. So there’s my excuse.
shredi knight said: Guess again. And I'm pretty sure the last zero is exactly the same size as the second one. Click to expand... I guess it’s an optional illusion, and I don’t see well, and I’m old. So there’s my excuse.
crankyrayhanky Well-known member Today at 8:44 AM #22 I saw a 1 but now I do see a possibility of a 0 that was tampered with Tough to say
X xfactor23 Active member Today at 12:26 PM #23 Photo of the amp I had which I sold to the guy. Clear as day. Move on Attachments IMG_0113.jpeg 1.1 MB · Views: 13