In the Newspaper today: COVID Vaccines saved thousands of lives in Australia

You can totally trust everything the corporate mainstream media says.

:cool:
New research from RMIT University and Monash University found Australia’s Covid-19 vaccination campaign likely prevented the death of 17,760 people aged over 50 in NSW between August 2021 and July 2022.

The newspaper is just reporting it,

New research from RMIT University and Monash University found Australia’s Covid-19 vaccination campaign likely prevented the death of 17,760 people aged over 50 in NSW between August 2021 and July 2022.

The newspaper is just reporting it,
giphy.gif

TBH I am surprised you weren't cheering that kid on who stabbed the priest. Mar Mari Emmanuel resisted Australian lockdowns, covid vaccines, all of it...which is why he developed such a large online profile and following....railed against everything you seem hold dear.

TBH I am surprised you weren't cheering that kid on who stabbed the priest. Mar Mari Emmanuel resisted Australian lockdowns, covid vaccines, all of it...which is why he developed such a large online profile and following....railed against everything you seem hold dear.
That's a pretty disgusting thing to say. I hate the muslim scumbags in this country that did it.. but I don't like assyrians (from that ancient nowadays non-existant region of the world) here either. I wish the man no harm even if I don't agree with him being here. I don't like what he preached that is true but you must have very dim view of me if you think I like to see people getting stabbed.

That's a pretty disgusting thing to say. I hate the muslim scumbags in this country that did it.. but I don't like assyrians (from that ancient nowadays non-existant region of the world) here either. I wish the man no harm even if I don't agree with him being here. I don't like what he preached that is true but you must have very dim view of me if you think I like to see people getting stabbed.
Apologies.But I was basing it off some of your past posts. Even now you are talking about hating someone for being muslim. Where is your christian love?

Apologies.But I was basing it off some of your past posts. Even now you are talking about hating someone for being muslim. Where is your christian love?
None of my past posts would advocate harm to any individual ever. Unless they were some mass murderer or something... then bring on capital punishment through a legal system.

People are really shit at distinguishing talking about demographics and broad brush policy and always want to make it personal. Any of my comments about keeping my own culture would have been in broad terms saying I don't like groups of XXX from incompatible cultures changing my country. In saying that I don't even think I'm superior. I just want to retain western culture and demographics... Fine to help others from other cultures and countries however preferably from the help comes from my country to their country.... not by bringing them all to my country. Apparently not - because obviously people these days are too thick to understand a nuanced argument.

Do you not understand this distinction?

Says the guy who bashes the entire USA in every stupid post he makes here.

:ROFLMAO:
I don't bash the USA - I bash aspects of the USA. Big difference.

You flower petals think the sun shines out your arse. Do you think because I come from another country I don't see both positives and negatives and can't say anything about the negatives. I see plenty of positives as well.

I really think you people must be morons or something.

None of my past posts would advocate harm to any individual ever. Unless they were some mass murderer or something... then bring on capital punishment through a legal system.

People are really shit at distinguishing talking about demographics and broad brush policy and always want to make it personal. Any of my comments about keeping my own culture would have been in broad terms saying I don't like groups of XXX from incompatible cultures changing my country. In saying that I don't even think I'm superior. I just want to retain western culture and demographics... Fine to help others from other cultures and countries however preferably from the help comes from my country to their country.... not by bringing them all to my country. Apparently not - because obviously people these days are too thick to understand a nuanced argument.

Do you not understand this distinction?
I understand the distinction and again I apologize for saying that about you. But you are still here talking about hating muslims who do this stuff. It just adds fuel to the fire. Hate breeding more hate. Part of the christian struggle is loving those who do not love you. I would be the first to admit I struggle with this, big time. I am always too eager to fire back. It's a character flaw. But if we only love those who love us, we are on the same level as the pagans. That's scripture. So our struggle is overcoming cultural biases and politics, things we aren't in control of, and working towards being able to show the love of Christ to everyone, not just people we agree with.

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Back