In the Newspaper today: COVID Vaccines saved thousands of lives in Australia

Like 2.3M Palestinians are “Terrorists”? 🙄
In broad terms it's a region that launched a terrorist attack and harbours terrorists in a rabbit warren of tunnels and cheers on terrorist acts. They have raised the terrorists, support the terrorists and cheer the terrorists. The neighbouring muslim countries don't want them. Funny about that.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like duck then it's a fucking duck.

Now as for individuals there I'm sure you'd find SOME non-terrorists.

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
On an individual level I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate other cultures - however I hate the fact they come here to my culture and change it. So I hate the demographic shift and the changing of my culture.

Funny that wars used to happen to stop getting invaded by other cultures and now we just let them in legally. May as well just say "I surrender".

So much for those innocent kids. Hopefully the survivors find Jesus. Hopefully you do too! 🤣
Maybe their parents should have thought about the consequences of their actions.

You seem to think they should get away with continual murder.

Israel is like a wagon train that has formed a circle and is getting picked off by arrows from the Indians. You seem to think it's ok for them to get picked off and not attack back because there might be some innocent Indians.

Now as for individuals there I'm sure you'd find SOME non-terrorists.
There are many palestinians who are orthodox christians.

On an individual level I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate other cultures - however I hate the fact they come here to my culture and change it. So I hate the demographic shift and the changing of my culture.

Funny that wars used to happen to stop getting invaded by other cultures and now we just let them in legally. May as well just say "I surrender".
Don't allow your faith to be crushed under the weight of politics. They come there because your leaders, our leaders, allow it. They are merely taking advantage of an opportunity much the same as you or I might if we were presented with a chance to better our lives and the lives of our loved ones.

There are many palestinians who are orthodox christians.

Don't allow your faith to be crushed under the weight of politics. They come there because your leaders, our leaders, allow it. They are merely taking advantage of an opportunity much the same as you or I might if we were presented with a chance to better our lives and the lives of our loved ones.

They can't improve their lives in their own culture because their own culture is poisonous and then bring that poison here with them. 500 of them attacked and rioted against the police after that stabbing and stomped on their police cars. I believe that was the followers of that Assyrian church reacting but it's been a bit opaque in the media because these days things are so politically correct you can't call them out... It's madness.

Those police cars are paid for by the taxpayer. These people should never have come to this country. They can f up their own country all they like. Western countries should not have let them in.

This is so unAustralian I don't even recognise this country. It has gone down the plug hole due to this immigration.

Look at the crap that happens in France from time to time - no different. It's insanity bringing them here.

They can't improve their lives in their own culture because their own culture is poisonous and then bring that poison here with them. 500 of them attacked and rioted against the police after that stabbing and stomped on their police cars. I believe that was the followers of that Assyrian church reacting but it's been a bit opaque in the media because these days things are so politically correct you can't call them out... It's madness.

Those police cars are paid for by the taxpayer. These people should never have come to this country. They can f up their own country all they like. Western countries should not have let them in.

This is so unAustralian I don't even recognise this country. It has gone down the plug hole due to this immigration.

Look at the crap that happens in France from time to time - no different. It's insanity bringing them here.
The authorities in the west no longer seem interested in protecting Christians so if they were Syrian orthodox then it's kind of expected as a response. I would expect Mar Mari to condemn that kind of action if that is the case when he recovers, but he is Nestorian, a heretic, so I wouldn't bet money on it either.

Christians are attacked on every level while every other religion is being placed on a pedestal. We are entering the final portions of the age of grace, so this should be expected. Time to double down on loving others and buck the trend or join the masses on the march to hell. Pick one.

The authorities in the west no longer seem interested in protecting Christians so if they were Syrian orthodox then it's kind of expected as a response. I would expect Mar Mari to condemn that kind of action if that is the case when he recovers, but he is Nestorian, a heretic, so I wouldn't bet money on it either.

Christians are attacked on every level while every other religion is being placed on a pedestal. We are entering the final portions of the age of grace, so this should be expected. Time to double down on loving others and buck the trend or join the masses on the march to hell. Pick one.
The Police were there to respond to a terrorist attack and would have supported the church. Also to see that the perp was taken into custody and dealt with. We have harsh anti-terror laws. You have to let the rule of law preside or you end up with middle eastern anarchy.

The Police were there to respond to a terrorist attack and would have supported the church. Also to see that the perp was taken into custody and dealt with. We have harsh anti-terror laws. You have to let the rule of law preside or you end up with middle eastern anarchy.
Just seems to be the exception rather than the rule these days. Christianity is on the decline and seems to be falling out of favor with authorities and people in general.

You have to let the rule of law preside or you end up with middle eastern anarchy.
The only “Anarchies” in the Middle East are those created by your and my governments. Look at Libya for example, Iraq and so on. They’re trying for Syria.

The only “Anarchies” in the Middle East are those created by your and my governments. Look at Libya for example, Iraq and so on. They’re trying for Syria.
I don't accept that. They have made some poor foreign policy decisions. However the middle east has always been a cot case even amongst their own Islamic sects.

lol - what's that got to do with the Police here. I guess it's a fair point though I compare the police in the US to the Nigerians all the time.
I guess I was only showing how the amount of persecution is starting to rise. Even socially in the first world. How many Aussies are holding fast to Christianity? It's a diminishing number, just like here. Look around rig talk. Non christians outnumber us probably 10 or 20 to 1. People are turning on churches and a lot of churches themselves are going woke and turning on traditional christian values and people who hold them. Most churches have fallen to ecumenism and that doesn't bode well for the future....

I guess I was only showing how the amount of persecution is starting to rise. Even socially in the first world. How many Aussies are holding fast to Christianity? It's a diminishing number, just like here. Look around rig talk. Non christians outnumber us probably 10 or 20 to 1. People are turning on churches and a lot of churches themselves are going woke and turning on traditional christian values and people who hold them. Most churches have fallen to ecumenism and that doesn't bode well for the future....
That's why I subscribe to reformed theology. It's not woke at all and their doctrines are clearly set out in the Canons of Dort so those doctrines aren't going to change due to humanism.

Back