incoming.....

Mitch-PTV":1yfqlc4d said:
Thought so, thanks mate.

A Wiz into 4 cabs, hahahhaha my god that would be cool. thanks for the input.

Dude I just saw the thread where you posted a pic of your MC II on top of a Marshall cab........you don't know what you're missing!! You need a Wizard cab ! :rock:

Hahaha Johnny,
that photo was taken the day i got the Wiz, about a week later i thought it was time I bought a matching cab, so I got in contact with some people i know and ended up buying one of Chris Cheney's (from The Living End) Wizard cabs.

4x12 with Rock 20s! great sounding cab, loving the early breakup tones, but the Greenbacks in the Marshall just sound bigger and brighter, so im thinking i might chuck them in the Wizard cab like you did and see how i go! i need to get a hold of a square screw driver first.

The best tones i find are running the wiz into both cabs tho. Have the openess of the backs on top with the R20s pulling it all in and adding some tightness in there too ;)

and heres the completed rig :)
24ytru1.png

Mitch-PTV":3cbk0l3y said:
Hahaha Johnny,
that photo was taken the day i got the Wiz, about a week later i thought it was time I bought a matching cab, so I got in contact with some people i know and ended up buying one of Chris Cheney's (from The Living End) Wizard cabs.

4x12 with Rock 20s! great sounding cab, loving the early breakup tones, but the Greenbacks in the Marshall just sound bigger and brighter, so im thinking i might chuck them in the Wizard cab like you did and see how i go! i need to get a hold of a square screw driver first.

The best tones i find are running the wiz into both cabs tho. Have the openess of the backs on top with the R20s pulling it all in and adding some tightness in there too ;)

24ytru1.png
Hehehe... I've got one of Chris' "rejects" too. Insane with M75's. Not so flash with the Eminence Private Jacks it came with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZO2N5ftpY
My mate Dave is using the rig here..

BAN-ONE":1lcgncmr said:
Mitch-PTV":1lcgncmr said:
Hahaha Johnny,

24ytru1.png
Hehehe... I've got one of Chris' "rejects" too. Insane with M75's. Not so flash with the Eminence Private Jacks it came with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZO2N5ftpY
My mate Dave is using the rig here..
Absolutely killer with the G12M-20 Heritage reissues!

johnnyjellybean":31iohwri said:
wheelman":31iohwri said:
I only have one now.
You definitely need one more! ........at least! I'll be replacing all my Marshall cabs with Wizard cabs eventually

Cool, I hear ya I miss having the Wizard sound in surround sound. Nothing like it.

Have had my MCll "V" for a couple off weeks now, love it. Have had 7 different Wizards and everyone has been great, this one is awsome. :rock:

Back