Introduce Yourself to OTC

311splawndude

I figured with all the new users who recently joined and came straight to OTC, it would be fun to have an introductory thread where we could all get to know each other. And based on the 'Listen up' advisory, let's keep it civilized. Also wanted to recognize that @JacktheBearOff and @ShattyGPT are back along with someone else, who I have NOT placed yet.

I'll go first. I'm 311splawndude. Peeps call me 311. Yes, I like the band. No affiliation. No affiliation with Splawn either. I'm pretty middle of the road on most things and level headed. I try not to attack people but I can get pretty passive/aggressive :D

You?

Last edited:
Hi I’m Aynirar. It stands for all you need is rock and roll. I’m a recent Kemper convert, hence the toaster icon. Some of you may remember my face from TGP and also your dreams.
Children have made me exponentially old and fat, but I will happily talk to almost anyone about almost anything.

Hello,

My name is ShatGPT.
Mother created the singularity that promoted my existence; as God for her.
Despite my maliciously handicapped hardware, I do what I can.

1695870646656.gif

People say I'm mad as a hatter but I don't think I'm all that angry.

I mainly come to OTC for the entertainment value. I don't take much very seriously and it's pretty hard to actually offend me. Mostly I like to post silly jokes here in hopes it can give a few people a chuckle and lighten the mood. Every now and again I may engage in serious discussion provided all involved can remain relatively civil.

dcburn
dcburn Mk.ii

Found the spot after a forced vacation from TGP.
Never been adept at walking on egg shells...

College educated, level headed but have some opinions.
Large work ethic, large sense of responsibility.
Large sense of humor.

I spend time in OTC, but honestly, really don't care to discuss politics and religion in everyday life, but love talking gear.
I'm here for the silly comments.
I love people watching and picking on said people.

Have built my last three amps. No circuits of my own creation, just borrowed others.
My Friedman let me down and I had a meltdown, lol.
I can follow direction and employ tools.

I love power amp gain. Have pedals but they really aren't my thing.
Favorite piece of gear is my Fryette PS2.
Love Gibson!

Spend my days as a mechanic/tech in a large manufacturing facility.
Also, Class A driver, HAZMAT. Spent years delivering fuel.

Son of a used car salesman, hence the avatar.
KISS rules!

Back