Iran Helped Plot Attack on Israel Over Several Weeks - The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps gave the final go-ahead last Monday in Beirut

WW3 is coming. everyone ready?

\:D/
I've been training.

9jfjg9O.jpg

I’m with danishdon….let them go….our corrupt politicians are going to use this to get rich…again. How the fuck can the vaunted mossad….and every other major intelligence agency not pick up on this? Also-Hamas lost out on any sympathy for their “plight “ when the pictures of the children in the dog kennel were aired. Among others as well….

I’m with danishdon….let them go….our corrupt politicians are going to use this to get rich…again. How the fuck can the vaunted mossad….and every other major intelligence agency not pick up on this? Also-Hamas lost out on any sympathy for their “plight “ when the pictures of the children in the dog kennel were aired. Among others as well….
If the reports are correct then what happened on both sides is atrocious. That said, what I find bizarre is it all started with ... fucking motorised paragliders?
The borders over there are heavily armed, there are spies/informants/eyes everywhere and they managed to do all of this with paragliders and a bunch of soldiers on foot? I find this hard to believe tbh ... so there's probably more to the story.

If the reports are correct then what happened on both sides is atrocious. That said, what I find bizarre is it all started with ... fucking motorised paragliders?
The borders over there are heavily armed, there are spies/informants/eyes everywhere and they managed to do all of this with paragliders and a bunch of soldiers on foot? I find this hard to believe tbh ... so there's probably more to the story.
Exactly what I’m saying bro.

Hamas had bulldozers ready to go, and when they did, they smashed through the fence that separates Israel from Gaza. They also have a vast network of tunnels.

Back