Iran Helped Plot Attack on Israel Over Several Weeks - The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps gave the final go-ahead last Monday in Beirut

Those are some solid fences if it takes an hour for that kind of machine that to break one piece. Good job for Israel. If USA ever wants to do something similar

I looked into that. The bastards knew how to get the job done.

The videos, released by Hamas on social media, showed militants using explosives and other means to breach Israel’s border fence with Gaza, then driving and jogging, sometimes for several miles, to attack weakly guarded military posts and towns, where they killed and captured Israeli soldiers and civilians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/08/israel-gaza-videos-border/

I looked into that. The bastards knew how to get the job done.

The videos, released by Hamas on social media, showed militants using explosives and other means to breach Israel’s border fence with Gaza, then driving and jogging, sometimes for several miles, to attack weakly guarded military posts and towns, where they killed and captured Israeli soldiers and civilians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/08/israel-gaza-videos-border/
Interesting. They probably trust dem fences too much. If something even remotely similar happened in the USA, I bet a dozen armed helicopters would pop up in less than 30 minutes.

So let them have their war.
Just send us the video here in the US. Maybe a mini series. We need to just stay the fuck out of it.
Normally I would worry about Israel attacking Iran and the Russians coming to the aid of Iran, widening the conflict….but Putin has his hands full elsewhere.

Last edited:
I've been training.

9jfjg9O.jpg

I've got your back!
1696918347140.gif

You know growing up I hated Iran. I always thought that they were just a bunch of rabid dogs that needed put down. Watching the hostage crisis countdown every day at dinner with my grandparents and Walter Cronkite at dinner. It had an affect on me. All the anti Iran demonstrations…does anybody remember that? I think your typical Iranian is a normal person….but their government…. They are the rabid dogs. I don’t know….shit is fucked up everywhere.

You know growing up I hated Iran. I always thought that they were just a bunch of rabid dogs that needed put down. Watching the hostage crisis countdown every day at dinner with my grandparents and Walter Cronkite at dinner. It had an affect on me. All the anti Iran demonstrations…does anybody remember that? I think your typical Iranian is a normal person….but their government…. They are the rabid dogs. I don’t know….shit is fucked up everywhere.

Back