Is crypto currency...

tenor.gif

:hys:

it cost me $25 per month to produce around $300. I have about 1kw of solar I'm thinking of tossing on the roof to make it totally free.
Like I said all this stuff I already had, but even if you had to buy it your ROI is in like 6 months.

If you're in the US and you got that stimi, you should invest it in mining. Don't be a dumb bitch, and buy another AR that joe is going to take from you :hys:
Seriously question, are you still able to mine? I understand that it hasn’t been profitable to mine for the last year.

Lmao. Imagine holding on to bitcoin at $60K :hys:

You still mining Doge coin Cnutz? Shits like 0.06 cents.

You still mining Doge coin Cnutz? Shits like 0.06 cents.

Yup, and still making a profit. Our ASIC miners merge mine Doge, and LTC. Everything we mine, gets converted to BTC.

Right now is the time to enter accumulation phase for BTC, when the next bull market arrives you sell, or just keep holding.

Seriously question, are you still able to mine? I understand that it hasn’t been profitable to mine for the last year.

Yes! We invested in efficient mining hardware, and solar when we saw the bear market coming.

Some older hardware is no longer profitable, but that's normal. The reality is, even that older hardware has paid for itself many times over.

Yup, and still making a profit. Our ASIC miners merge mine Doge, and LTC. Everything we mine, gets converted to BTC.

Right now is the time to enter accumulation phase for BTC, when the next bull market arrives you sell, or just keep holding.
That's crazy. I would need to mine 333,333 Doge coins to acquire one bitcoin. No way I would pay money for an actual bitcoin though. Those exchanges are shady as fuck.

The Canadian idiots that manage the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan look to have lost 75 million due to crypto investments. Of course they will claim they can pay teacher pensions and it will fall on tax payers.

No one is making a profit on that phony nerd bullshit except CUntz, as usual…
Yep, anyone can talk out of their ass on the Web- I've made millions with my stock purchases on Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, and many others on IPO's. I donate it all back to the Donkeys because they are so trustworthy.

The Canadian idiots that manage the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan look to have lost 75 million due to crypto investments. Of course they will claim they can pay teacher pensions and it will fall on tax payers.

They only lost if they sell. A pension is a long term investment, BTC is a good long term investment asset.

If you look at the historical data, BTC goes on massive bull runs about every 4 years. This is triggered by the halving event that occurs about every 4 years. The halving is when block rewards (during mining) are cut in half, leading to the supply of new coins being cut in half. Well you just apply the supply & demand rule here, less supply the value goes up on the asset.

Just don't fuck up by buying high then freak out, and sell low :ROFLMAO:

Back