Is there a switchl to combine pedals to one click of a button for solos?

romanianreaper

I almost feel like an idiot even asking this because I've been playing fir years. I am looking for some type of switch to allow me to hit one button and it turns on my boost, delay, and maybe another overdrive, etc. Dies something like this exist?

I almost feel like an idiot even asking this because I've been playing fir years. I am looking for some type of switch to allow me to hit one button and it turns on my boost, delay, and maybe another overdrive, etc. Dies something like this exist?
There are a few devices. You can use something like a boss ES-8, or other programmable loop switchers. RJM, Rocktron, and Voodoo should make some too.

Accel Audio FX22 Command Center Looper pedal Board, I love mine.
0411181917a.jpg

I've been using an old Toadworks True Bypass looper for a single loop switch. Saturnworks makes one that will hit a footswitch also. One Control makes a loop switch too. A single pedal with a single loop is all I needed.

Reactions: PDC
Accel Audio FX22 Command Center Looper pedal Board, I love mine.View attachment 103693
I bought a very clean used VooDoo Medium with the PX-8 switcher that is very similar to this set up. It was not crazy expensive and works incredibly well. All the pedals stay on all the time and you punch the individual loops in and out of the signal chain. Super easy to group 2 or more pedals in a single loop so (for example) boost + delay / verb + chorus come on together at the touch of a single button. It also has a preset function to program specific loops to engage together, but I’ve honestly not dug that deep into the user manual yet.

Back